Spiked drinks CNTS

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Spiked drinks CNTS

Post by atst »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:12 pm Has he had a blow to the head recently?
No
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

What the hell does CNTS mean?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:54 pm What the hell does CNTS mean?
C*NTS I think.

OP. Try TPO. Website below or on FB. Mental health treatment for Cambodians, and they will know about drug side-effects. Good luck.
Re: Phnom Penh addiction clinics?

Post by Kuroneko » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:40 pm
TPO Treatment centre might assist:

TPO’s Treatment Center in Phnom Penh is thé place in
Cambodia for out-patient consultation and treatment of all types of psychosocial, psychological and psychiatric conditions, such as stress, interpersonal conflict, self-esteem issues, sleeping problems, alcoholism, chronic pain, grief, trauma and psychiatric disorders such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, psychosis and schizophrenia.
https://tpocambodia.org/tpo-treatment-center/
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Dengue?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:34 pm
C*NTS I think.
No shit. CN not clueless. :mrgreen: :beer3:
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Well from doctors reports it's wasn't drug's or spiked drinks he has bipolar getting treatment for it
Thanks everyone for your common sense replies which sadly have been proven correct
Now the start of a long process of making sure he's ok
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

atst wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:13 pm Well from doctors reports it's wasn't drug's or spiked drinks he has bipolar getting treatment for it
Thanks everyone for your common sense replies which sadly have been proven correct
Now the start of a long process of making sure he's ok
If you have a recommendation for a competent mental health doctor/clinic/hospital that you are willing to share, please feel free to leave it here: ask-the-expats-questions-answers/compet ... %20clinics
( It will be easier for people to find later on a thread called (Competent) Clinic/Doctors List, rather than Spiked drinks CNTS. :wink: )

The main thing is that now you know what's going on. All the best for your boy's care and recovery.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Just added to the list competent doctors
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

All that is missing is U?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Dengue does not make u crazy, Only makes ur bones hurt and ur body wish you could die
glue- u could smell it on him
PCP- no way in Asia

Yea my feelings are that he just had a bad episode and went over the edge,
i find it hard to believe anyone in Cambodia could diagnose him bipolar in the time this thread has been up
a good friend was diagnosed bipolar and it took them weeks to figure it out in the states and that was after lengthy sessions with a shrink and talking to all family members an going thru their past history to see if anyone else had it.
No way he was diagnosed in one day....

mental illness is tough to diagnose even under the best of circumstances
fine line between schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, mania, manic depression, etc etc
keep him warm, confined & safe, make sure he eats and drinks water and hope he pulls out
if he has it, he might need drugs to help him.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic