what's wrong with Alabama?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: what's wrong with Alabama?

Post by xandreu »

Chin up dear boy. One appears to be displaying a frightful sense of agitation which is most unbecoming of a true gentleman.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Us Brits love watching American Politics. It's the greatest soap opera since Dallas. And you guys elected JR! Why wouldn't we follow it? We miss all those George W Bush speeches which were pure gold and had to suffer boring Obama for 8 years. Now it's showtime!

My butler and I are enthralled by it all during afternoon tea and cucumber sandwiches.

Feel free to enjoy our own tragi-comedy, Brexit.
DoRightByThem
BANNED
United States of America

Post by DoRightByThem »

Alabama is the only reason Arkansas isn’t the worst state in the US. Iowa ain’t far behind either. Mouth-breathers swarm to the Mississippi River area.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:44 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:22 pm Trump actually lost the popular vote, but due to a peculiar institution called the electoral college, he still won the election.

This has been a feature of many elections.

The Dems are such corrupt idiots that they ran Clinton in 2016. Biden is nearly equally despised by the left.

Almost any other candidate would have likely won in 2016.
The electoral college exists to put balance between the states. If it were to be abolished then the elected government would be decided by a few key areas which are on the coasts.
This would render the voices of a huge section of the states population meaningless. Hence why it exists in the first place.
There are a few recent articles in the Federalist that cover this topic.
If it's one (wo)man one vote what difference does it make if you live in butt-fuck nowhere or New York? It assumes states consist of all the same voters and is the reason you're stuck with two party politics. You are held in thrall by three inbred hayseeds.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Some dopey mayor in a shithole town in talibama called for gays to be "killed out" on FB today.

Fucking hairybacks.
DoRightByThem
BANNED
United States of America

Post by DoRightByThem »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 am Some dopey mayor in a shithole town in talibama called for gays to be "killed out" on FB today.

Fucking hairybacks.
The hate politics of the US is really heartbreaking. The people act like their eyes are glued shut. It’s just one group to the next, fighting for legitimacy of identity. I guess most of the world is like that. I know it sounds childish, but I wish MFs would just get along
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic