Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by atst »

Can you grant me access to both restricted forum I want to see what I'm missing out on thanks
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Sakuraba
Tourist

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Sakuraba »

I don't have enough posts but will get there! Hello everyone anyway!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ChrisK440
Tourist
New Zealand

Post by ChrisK440 »

Please add me to the darker forum... cheers in advance
daisukeumon
Tourist
United States of America

Post by daisukeumon »

Can I get access?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

You need 20 contributing posts to request access.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Appears none of the last three posters even bothered to read the 1st paragraph of the very 1st post on the thread :)
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

Sign me up pls. I have enough posts apparently. Thanks.
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Sakuraba wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:35 pm I don't have enough posts but will get there! Hello everyone anyway!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE YOU WONT
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

hdgh29 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:00 am Sign me up pls. I have enough posts apparently. Thanks.
Access granted. Don't forget the secret handshake.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
icetiger81
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by icetiger81 »

Woohoo...made it to 20 posts! Please sign me up! Thank you kindly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic