Hotel Staff Call Police on a Monk for Unmonkly Behavior

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Hotel Staff Call Police on a Monk for Unmonkly Behavior

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Shocking.
Battambang: A monk has been taken into custody after suspicion of breaking the monk's rules after hotel staff reported a monk to police for sharing a room with a woman.
Battambang City Police Chief Chhang Vanchch said that after obtaining clear information and after receiving permission from the Deputy Chief of General Staff on 1 June 2019 at 2:20 pm, they went to inspect a hotel in Rum Chek 4 Village, Ratanak, Battambang city. Hotel staff were requested to cooperate and open Room 406 for inspection.
The Inspector added that in fact, in the room, they found a monk with a beautiful woman, so that competent authorities held the monk and the woman for questioning at the police station.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Bradman1
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Hotel Staff Call Police on a Monk for Unmonkly Behavior

Post by Bradman1 »

He just had to get his monk on
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I see an imminent defrocking..
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:47 pm I see an imminent defrocking..
CC, are you in. Pattaya :beer3:
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

What's with the red robes? I thought they were all saffron colour. Is he in training? Is he a fake monk who's also colour blind?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jeez, cut the guy some slack....8/10 Khmer women are hypnotically stunning and down right irresistible, notwithstanding the fact that they are insatiable sexual dynamos, doesn't help matters for this young, naive and hopeful man of the cloth.

Give him another chance.

One of the Buddha's greatest personal trials was resisting Mara's daughters. I'd say Khmer women are 10x the temptation.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:38 am What's with the red robes? I thought they were all saffron colour. Is he in training? Is he a fake monk who's also colour blind?
They don't all wear saffron robes. Some wear maroon robes and some wear ochre.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

@ Brody, why does she have some kind of fungus growing between her legs?
up to you...
blerrr9
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blerrr9 »

Brody wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:10 am Jeez, cut the guy some slack....8/10 Khmer women are hypnotically stunning and down right irresistible, notwithstanding the fact that they are insatiable sexual dynamos, doesn't help matters for this young, naive and hopeful man of the cloth.

Give him another chance.

One of the Buddha's greatest personal trials was resisting Mara's daughters. I'd say Khmer women are 10x the temptation.

who is she ? Khmer?
YOLO

Follow your heart
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic