F--- it, I quit: Alaska reporter explains her dramatic exit

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Drifter
Expatriate

Re: F--- it, I quit: Alaska reporter explains her dramatic e

Post by Drifter »

bong.kuit wrote:err, source plz?
i think it was on VICE Magazine or other similar trashy web sites where they consider McKenna their ultimate uber guru.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sailorman wrote:Who will benefit from legal weed? The people of America thats who. One less law that you can be thrown in jail for, have your possessions taking away for, stripped of your dignity for, lose your Constitutional rights for and forced into a corrupt legal system. One less thing the out of control DEA (Drug Enforcement administration) can use to break your door down at 3am and shoot you and your family using a military SWAT team. Less people in prison. Less people in court. Less people in the bogus rehab system and parole system. The big winner? The US tax payer. The loser, the attorneys, Bar Associations, corrupt judicial system/judges and their thug skinhead militarized police forces. The US War-On-Drug is a war on the people.
The big winners are the few cronies now running all of the fully legalized dispensaries. It gets so regulated and licensed that the only people who can open one are either well connected businessmen, or those working under them.

Stripped urban america of a clandestine job source and handed it over to a few wealthy white guys. next up, johnson and johnson tear free crack.

meanwhile, get popped with it in your car... get tested... flag positive (even if you smoked it 2 weeks ago)... and get a DUI. legal system still gets you.
Drifter
Expatriate

Post by Drifter »

OrangeDragon wrote: It gets so regulated and licensed that the only people who can open one are either well connected businessmen
yes, and so expensive that there will be still be a clandestine market for illegally sold low grade weed.
that's the same you can see in Netherlands for instance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic