Favorite sitcom of your generation?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Favorite sitcom of your generation?

Post by Bertros »

Dark Shadows
Rat patrol
Jonny Quest
Wonder Woman (yes, because Linda Carter)
Ren & Stimpy (later, but a household ritual)

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

-Seinfeld
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-AbFab
-Parks and Recreation
just noise, white noise
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Sanford and Son.
All in the Family.
The Young Ones.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Married with Children was my favorite, so over the top and offensive, no matter how big of losers the Bundy's were when it came time to kick ass they cleaned house. And Kelly Bundy :love10:

Night Court was brilliant.

Benny Hill was a God, had some side splitting rolling on the floor crying laughing moments as a kid, Benny and Mad magazine had a big role in the development of my twisted sense of humor.

One I haven't seen mentioned was Soap, I was really young when it aired so most of it went over my head but the guy with the dummy was hilarious, re-watched it when I was older and realized the depth of it, some serious whackball characters on that show, the end recap is classic.

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic