Ricky Bobby has Left the Building

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Ricky Bobby has Left the Building

Post by Clutch Cargo »

xandreu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:28 pm Forgive me. I only read the first three or so pages before it stopped making any sense. It seemed to me that you'd have to be 'in the clique' of the forum to fully understand what was being said. Hence the generalisation. But I'm sure it's a general conclusion that most non-regulars would arrive at.

I'll butt out.
Dude- you say the first pages didn't make sense to you hence you proceeded to say:
You all seem to me to me like lots of gossiping granny's whispering over the garden fence. It's a bit like someone saying "I have some really juicy gossip...but I can't say...". It inevitably results in people making up their own version of events, with very little, if any, factual evidence.
Get a grip..evidence was just provided but you missed it?

You most definitely do NOT have to be in the clique to read and understand RickyBobby's post that Jamie provided as an example. One, I might add, I don't think was really necessary to provide (I obviously have more faith in the mods than others do) yet he provided it because of the ongoing chorus on here that said 'show us the evidence!'. Well, he's given one pretty damning one....what more do you want?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

good there are so many people who feel compelled to give advice on how the forum can be better managed, For example:

General Mackevili wrote: ↑Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 pm
Some have even pointed out that he sometimes speaks in a 'coded' way, and at first I thought that was absolute tin hat conspiracy nonsense, but after looking at the whole picture, that would not actually surprise me.
Cam Nivag » Sun May 19, 2019 10:12 am
What the fuck? You should have just said he was banned for trolling. Or said nothing. Or at least tell us how to break the code.
inattention by members is not the fault of management
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:47 pm
xandreu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:28 pm Forgive me. I only read the first three or so pages before it stopped making any sense. It seemed to me that you'd have to be 'in the clique' of the forum to fully understand what was being said. Hence the generalisation. But I'm sure it's a general conclusion that most non-regulars would arrive at.

I'll butt out.
Dude- you say the first pages didn't make sense to you hence you proceeded to say:
No, I said the it stopped making sense AFTER the first three or so pages.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

xandreu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:54 pm

I'll butt out.
OK, I'll rephrase that. After the first three or so pages it stopped making sense to you so that you then felt it necessary to go on the attack and say:
You all seem to me to me like lots of gossiping granny's whispering over the garden fence. It's a bit like someone saying "I have some really juicy gossip...but I can't say...". It inevitably results in people making up their own version of events, with very little, if any, factual evidence.
Having your cake and eating it too? I don't get what's going on so that leads me to nevertheless make a negative assertion.. Totally logical...hmm, right.

Yet the immediate post just before you said that...posted 31 mins before...actually provided an example of the said evidence that you say was lacking yet you didn't see or read it? I guess it's possible that whilst you were drafting your post, you took the dog for a walk and then returned to complete your post, didn't check it as preview to see if any new posts had come in and just clicked 'submit' right? :mrgreen:
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:36 pm
xandreu wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:54 pm

I'll butt out.
OK, I'll rephrase that. After the first three or so pages it stopped making sense to you so that you then felt it necessary to go on the attack and say:
Having your cake and eating it too? I don't get what's going on so that leads me to nevertheless make a negative assertion.. Totally logical...hmm, right.

Yet the immediate post just before you said that...posted 31 mins before...actually provided an example of the said evidence that you say was lacking yet you didn't see or read it? I guess it's possible that whilst you were drafting your post, you took the dog for a walk and then returned to complete your post, didn't check it as preview to see if any new posts had come in and just clicked 'submit' right? :mrgreen:
I've tried reading this a couple of times now and I'm not sure I get your point.

Could you summerise for me? Like, one or two simple sentences? Thanks.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I remember the thread Jamie posted. Glad the POS is gone.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Hey mods...enough. Just lock this thread.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Arget wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:35 pm Hey mods...enough. Just lock this thread.
I think that's a wonderful idea. Locked.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Locked Previous topicNext topic