Ricky Bobby has Left the Building

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Ricky Bobby has Left the Building

Post by Cam Nivag »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:20 pm Some have even pointed out that he sometimes speaks in a 'coded' way, and at first I thought that was absolute tin hat conspiracy nonsense, but after looking at the whole picture, that would not actually surprise me.
What the fuck? You should have just said he was banned for trolling. Or said nothing. Or at least tell us how to break the code.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

A10 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 am I'm not about to spend half of my day reading through threads I've already been ignoring to find an answer to an issue that was brought up by the staff in the first place, who is now telling those who are curious that we're lazy researchers for not knowing already...
Hang on... :beer3:

1. FLB is not 'staff' as in a mod

2. I'm pretty sure the 'lazy researchers' quote...in context of his post.. was a tongue in cheek response to ppl requesting access to the 'Ricky Booby Outing section in the DeepDeepDeepDarknet'.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Correct. I am just a poster these days and was taking the piss a bit, though how people spend their time is their own business.
I am not here to spoon feed the curious slackers.
That is Gavin Mac's job that he has failed dismally in this time.
Plenty of other people know enough to take it further if they wish.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Ours is not to wonder why...Ours is just to drink and die...

(in the fullness of time)

Cheers... :beer3:
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:25 am
A10 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 am I'm not about to spend half of my day reading through threads I've already been ignoring to find an answer to an issue that was brought up by the staff in the first place, who is now telling those who are curious that we're lazy researchers for not knowing already...
Hang on... :beer3:

1. FLB is not 'staff' as in a mod

2. I'm pretty sure the 'lazy researchers' quote...in context of his post.. was a tongue in cheek response to ppl requesting access to the 'Ricky Booby Outing section in the DeepDeepDeepDarknet'.
Well that makes more sense, I was wondering if green still meant moderator or not. Speaking of being 'tone deaf' (points to self), I wish posts had more voice to them at times.

However, I'll still maintain my original "complaint" about this place feeling like an insiders club where those not in the know how are completely left in the dark at times. Trying to pick up on who's joking around and such gets a little tiring when you're not a frequent poster/viewer.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

I certainly won't miss his thread signatures. I didn't know what to think of his multitudinous threads, except I stopped reading them some months back back. I'm impressed that some folks read and parsed his posts. Good catch and good riddance.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

He'd become OTT with his threads but I liked him, in general, despite his one post on TOF that seemed a bit creepy. . I was only aware of the one, but, I didn't follow closely. I knew of the concerns of others and respected them.

Overall, his rational comments were more aligned to my way of thinking. But I'm probably not the norm.

As for mention of the police....so what??

Sorry, not meaning to raise topics others don't wish to speak about.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

ExPenhMan wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:16 am I certainly won't miss his thread signatures. I didn't know what to think of his multitudinous threads, except I stopped reading them some months back back. I'm impressed that some folks read and parsed his posts. Good catch and good riddance.
Yeah, he made good contributions but then he became prolific..needing to post something on every thread...around about the time I started to switch off to a lot of his posts. And towards the end, some of them showed.....
Spoiler:
Kurtz aka RickyBobby, Special Forces aka CEO
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Wait so he was a raging turbononce?
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:38 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:16 am I certainly won't miss his thread signatures. I didn't know what to think of his multitudinous threads, except I stopped reading them some months back back. I'm impressed that some folks read and parsed his posts. Good catch and good riddance.
Yeah, he made good contributions but then he became prolific..needing to post something on every thread...around about the time I started to switch off to a lot of his posts. And towards the end, some of them showed.....
Spoiler:
Kurtz aka RickyBobby, Special Forces aka CEO
If he was peodophile or similar, why protect him from public knowing? It's not like the forum is bashful about others who do far worse.

I call bullshit on throwing around that stuff without some evidence, especially as staff have said he is NOT the person some suspected who likes writing erotic fiction about underage females.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Locked Previous topicNext topic