New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 am
Reputation: 305
United States of America

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by angkorjohn2 » Fri May 17, 2019 1:30 am

Brody wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:07 pm
angkorjohn2 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:55 pm
quite successful Khmer businesswomen
Lol, unless your "successful" business is Rose Bar, having a wide open blouse with your B-cup filled bra heaving out is a rung or two, short of classy in my book.

Whilst were at it, why don't you peel down those skin-tight jeans a smidgen, mamma and lets have a peak at that thong. :thumb:

Image
You know Brody and clutchcargo, I like your style normaly and I always expect something snappy from you, usually gives me a chuckle. However Sirs, Orpich and the ladies birthday party. I find it fascinating the misogynism that spills out of you and other posters keyboards. Young attractive women, woah one shows a bra, whoop de doo! Amongst the crowd, you got one of the main event organizers in Cambodia, another one who owned and owns, several businesses as diverse as Italian restaurants and a bar, a high end fashion shop owner (for rich Khmer Ladies), one who owns a very successful bakery, one who owns a successful real estate company, one who manages/owns a very successful restaurant on street 240 with also maybe a hand in one of the best wine retailers in PP. But sure guys mock these young ladies who probably earn more than most of you. Made by themselves I may add not through a rich husband. Please attack me but for sure you should be ashamed of yourselves for spouting this shit, Whats your partners job and indeed yours?
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 2672
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 1773
Cambodia

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by Brody » Fri May 17, 2019 5:26 am

angkorjohn2 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:30 am
mock these young ladies
You've been stewing about this john.

I don't give two fucks about this particular group of women, if they are successful or not. I wasn't "mocking these young ladies." I commented on 1 lady.

It's not really "misogynism". We weren't picking the girls apart, talking about which one looks the sexiest, which one has the most inviting DSL's, commenting on this or that.

I made my opinion known of what I think of women who expose their underwear in public.

End of.

Maybe I'm not hip or fashion-forward. Maybe the trend these days is for young, up-and-coming business women to show their underwear in public. Maybe I'm old and behind the times.

For that I'll apologize.

But I wont apologize for attempting a ribald commentary on my thoughts on Khmer business women with their underwear showing in public.

If that untoward photo hadn't been included I never would have had reason to comment and certainly wouldn't have wasted my time in a thread about some joint that'll be shuttered within 8 months anyway.

And come on john, the oblique, snide comments on what you perceive my personal income to be, vis-à-vis these ladies?

Lame.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 am
Reputation: 305
United States of America

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by angkorjohn2 » Fri May 17, 2019 7:08 am

Brody wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:26 am
angkorjohn2 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:30 am
mock these young ladies
You've been stewing about this john.

I don't give two fucks about this particular group of women, if they are successful or not. I wasn't "mocking these young ladies." I commented on 1 lady.

It's not really "misogynism". We weren't picking the girls apart, talking about which one looks the sexiest, which one has the most inviting DSL's, commenting on this or that.

I made my opinion known of what I think of women who expose their underwear in public.

End of.

Maybe I'm not hip or fashion-forward. Maybe the trend these days is for young, up-and-coming business women to show their underwear in public. Maybe I'm old and behind the times.

For that I'll apologize.

But I wont apologize for attempting a ribald commentary on my thoughts on Khmer business women with their underwear showing in public.

If that untoward photo hadn't been included I never would have had reason to comment and certainly wouldn't have wasted my time in a thread about some joint that'll be shuttered within 8 months anyway.

And come on john, the oblique, snide comments on what you perceive my personal income to be, vis-à-vis these ladies?

Lame.
Well maybe there were others sir, who should have been the target of my ire,, Cambo Swa's Rich daddy comment, UTs schoolboy lingerie comment...
However, you were still the first one to come with "Lol, unless your "successful" business is Rose Bar, having a wide open blouse with your B-cup filled bra heaving out is a rung or two, short of classy in my book."

I'm sure you like ladies to dress like a pilgrims wife, aside from when your pawing at them in one of 104s less refined establishment whilst scrambling around in your wallet to decide if you can afford to by said wench a lady drink. That sir is a snide comment about your perceived income, a throw away quip about what your job is, is not. Enjoy your day sir, lord knows I'm an early riser but you, up at 5:20am? are you out of country or wet the bed..again :hattip:
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 2672
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 1773
Cambodia

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by Brody » Fri May 17, 2019 8:24 am

angkorjohn2 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:08 am
However, you were still the first one to come with "Lol, unless your "successful" business is Rose Bar, having a wide open blouse with your B-cup filled bra heaving out is a rung or two, short of classy in my book."
Yes, you quoted correctly, that's my opinion. It's not classy, in my opinion. Others may agree, disagree or not give a toss. Tis life on an internet forum.

Also, I've seemed to be able to conduct our fascinating repartee without personally insulting you once, angkorjohn2.

Yet you keep returning to that tired well. Resorting to ad hominem attacks only lessons the impact of your argument and makes you look, silly.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 am
Reputation: 305
United States of America

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by angkorjohn2 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:38 am

Brody wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:24 am
angkorjohn2 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:08 am
However, you were still the first one to come with "Lol, unless your "successful" business is Rose Bar, having a wide open blouse with your B-cup filled bra heaving out is a rung or two, short of classy in my book."
Yes, you quoted correctly, that's my opinion. It's not classy, in my opinion. Others may agree, disagree or not give a toss. Tis life on an internet forum.

Also, I've seemed to be able to conduct our fascinating repartee without personally insulting you once, angkorjohn2.

Yet you keep returning to that tired well. Resorting to ad hominem attacks only lessons the impact of your argument and makes you look, silly.
I hardly see my gentle ribbing of bed wetting (as far as I see that was the only potential insult) as personal attacks, especially when aimed at someone who is rightly known for his usual witty repartee and cutting digs to other members. Anyway, as you were sir,I have no beef with you, have a great Friday Brody. :beer3:
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 2672
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 1773
Cambodia

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by Brody » Fri May 17, 2019 8:53 am

angkorjohn2 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:38 am
rightly known for his usual witty repartee and cutting digs to other members.
Absolutely, so please leave that to the experts, ie, me.

Anyway, bed wetting is no laughing matter, you cad.

Now you've got me all flustered and a burr up my ass about Orifice, Orpheus, Orphic whatever it's fucking name is.

I'm heading out to Orphic tonight and someone is getting bar-fined. I don't care if it's the washer woman or the security dude guarding the parking lot. Someone's getting a taste of Brody tonight.

...and whoever it ends up being, you can thank angkorjohn2. And a happy Friday to you too, snoogums. ;-)
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2807
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1276
Cambodia

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by clutchcargo » Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am

angkorjohn2 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:30 am


You know Brody and clutchcargo, I like your style normaly and I always expect something snappy from you, usually gives me a chuckle. However Sirs, Orpich and the ladies birthday party. I find it fascinating the misogynism that spills out of you But sure guys mock these young ladies
Yeah, going back over my posts I fail to see why you've tagged me with misogynism and mocking these ladies.

Yes, I had a bit fun with a 'heaving bra' joke (along the lines of Crocodile Dundee 'That's not a knife, THIS is a knife!') but to take that as meaning I'm putting women down I think is drawing a very, very long bow...

Lighten up dude.. :beer3:
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 2672
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 1773
Cambodia

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by Brody » Fri May 17, 2019 10:47 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that Mrs. angkorjohn2, may be one of the pictured ladies.

I can't explain his relentless, frothing, white-knight defense of a bunch of Khmer girls out on the piss, otherwise.

Anyway, I think we've beaten this topic to death.

I think Clutch needs to be put on mod-preview....first his Ann Frank thread gets locked and now this one quickly descends into madness as well. You're a dangerous man Clutch :beer3:
newkidontheblock
Expatriate
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 3:51 am
Reputation: 389

Re: New night spot on Riverside called Orphic

Post by newkidontheblock » Fri May 17, 2019 11:25 am

Brody wrote:I'm heading out to Orphic tonight and someone is getting bar-fined. I don't care if it's the washer woman or the security dude guarding the parking lot. Someone's getting a taste of Brody tonight.

...and whoever it ends up being, you can thank angkorjohn2. And a happy Friday to you too, snoogums. ;-)
Please let us know if you bar fine so I can cross Orphic off the list of places I would go.

No point going to a place where Brody is pawing missus.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 43 guests