Profitable Turnkey Guesthouse, bar, restaurant - Ratanakiri

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
BanlungKitchen
Tourist

Profitable Turnkey Guesthouse, bar, restaurant - Ratanakiri

Post by BanlungKitchen »

Bed & Breakfast, Restaurant and bar for sale in Ratanakiri.
Well running Turnkey business for sale in Banlung City.
We have an exceptional reputation on all OTA's: Booking (9,2/10), TripAdvisor (N°6/17), Google (4,6/5).The property is a traditional Khmer house with 5 rooms (two with private bathroom and 1 with air-con) and 1 dormitory (3 beds). The business is profitable and we will share all information with the new tenant.

Asking price: 12 000$ (included 1000$ of deposit)).
The rent is 400$/month, current lease until July 2020 with the option to renew (same price).

Ratanakiri is a growing area and has a lot to offer (we have well established partnership for trekking, day tour, elephant tour...).

This is a dream business for a couple or a family looking for a new beautiful life! We are willing to sell because we got a new exciting business opportunity.
Finance is available on request. There is also a possibility to extend and create 1 or 2 more rooms.

Thanks. Claire
last man standing
Tourist
Germany

Re: Profitable Turnkey Guesthouse, bar, restaurant - Ratanakiri

Post by last man standing »

Hey Caire!
I'm interested. If it's still available, I would like to come for a visit.
Please contact me : [email protected]

With kindly regards!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic