Places to drink Sihanoukville...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
WizBall
Expatriate
Mauritius

Places to drink Sihanoukville...

Post by WizBall »

After the closing of the big easy on Sunday drinking and dining choices are very limited now in Sihanoukville. If someone has a hidden gem that they know about that serves a western crowd please let know. For now I can recommend two places still left. The first is Expresso Kampuchea on the way to Victory Hill. Run by Joe he puts on the sports at your request and does great food. The second I recently found is Le Barang bar and hotel behind the big market. Has a excellent menu and nice 75c anchor on tap.

If you can add to the ever dwindling list please do so. There’s rumours of a barang bar hidden away up by the brewery where I am staying but I can’t seem to find it.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Places to drink Sihanoukville...

Post by davegorman »

Small Hotel is still open until he 20th. Corner bar up Victory Hill and Divers Inc.
ozguyinshv
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ozguyinshv »

WizBall wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 pm After the closing of the big easy on Sunday drinking and dining choices are very limited now in Sihanoukville. If someone has a hidden gem that they know about that serves a western crowd please let know. For now I can recommend two places still left. The first is Expresso Kampuchea on the way to Victory Hill. Run by Joe he puts on the sports at your request and does great food. The second I recently found is Le Barang bar and hotel behind the big market. Has a excellent menu and nice 75c anchor on tap.

If you can add to the ever dwindling list please do so. There’s rumours of a barang bar hidden away up by the brewery where I am staying but I can’t seem to find it.
The big easy is gone?? that's a damn shame. it was my go to place in SHV on friday nights.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

They left a Few days ago.
Fire sale of all the he furnishings now
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic