Sextoys.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Sextoys.

Post by The Whisperer »

violet wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:49 pm I wonder if anyone would buy them if they were granny panties. I doubt it
Yes they would. Grab a Granny night is very popular in the UK.
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by The Whisperer »

violet wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:18 pm
The Whisperer wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:00 pm
violet wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:16 am New or secondhand?
Hey Violet, this could be a real money spinning business for you.
Just think about it. There is undoubtedly a load of expat wankers here.
Just ask the ladies who frequent your bar to bring in their unwashed smelly knicks. Maybe give them credit or a new pair of knicks and sell the old soiled ones on to the wankers at, say, $10 a pair. Yours would obviously sell at a premium.
I think it you would do a roaring trade.
Good luck.
Have you confused me with the new bar manager or whatever her title is, rozzieoz?

All online females read the same.
Apologies, I must have done. Sorry.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I 'member' reading about someone getting busted a few years ago for bringing a full suitcase of sex toys into the KOW. Its illegal to import or sell them I guess.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
dirtymacca
Expatriate
Australia

Post by dirtymacca »

A chain of sex shops has opened in HCMC. They are very blatant about it and have them all signwritten and located in high traffic areas including the main road to the airport.

Check out this, you can even shop online and they will deliver (in plain brown wrapping?)
https://shopkiss.vn/
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

RickyBobby wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:47 am
ofparadise wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:51 am If one were to try to acquire a assorted range of sex toys, where should one try to look? Sensitive? :stir: If you can't reveal it in public, no worries.
Are you looking for a whole tickle trunk or just one or two appliances?
A few pieces here and there. Not specifically looking for anything spectacular... it would be nice to be able to browse one of these shops occasionally to spice up the bedroom energy. -- vibrating devices, adult party games, novelty items.
RickyBobby wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:21 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:15 pm
RickyBobby wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:07 pm Seriously though, a woman recently asked me if I was into used panties. (and we've all seen the faux enterprise on Orange is the new black) I asked her how much she charges, and she said its 2 for $50. Then this past week, my lady randomly told me she can buy10,000 panties for $2000 dollars. Imagine the possibilities. We could put all the girls in Cambodia to work; .20 cents = $25! If we gave them free undies and $2 a pair, to exchange for fresh ones, they would all do it and be more than happy. Then bale em and ship em.

I cannot possibly imagine a man so desperate to want to buy and sniff some random girls panties, but it is a thing and legal even. God.
You only need to buy the 10,000 panties and a couple bottles of fish sauce. :thumb:
Haha just get some Prahoek. Actually if you watched Orange is the New Black, their shipping channels dried up so the guy on the outside was trying to mix up some fancy panties smells in a bottle, lolz. I think I going into business. Sell and ship worldwide, haha. And these are no granny panties either.
It's already happening. Just expand the flavours for a s.e.a touch... :lol:
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

violet wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:16 am New or secondhand?
That actually made me feel a bit queasy!!!! :bad:
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

:dragonchase: :thumb:

thru shit to more shit
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

RickyBobby wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 1:23 pm I 'member' reading about someone getting busted a few years ago for bringing a full suitcase of sex toys into the KOW. Its illegal to import or sell them I guess.
This is why i wonder why people don't assemble them themself. Just ship them in pieces like ikea. I can't tell an ikea flatpacked table from a cupboard.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

A good excuse for a trip to Kuala Lumpur? Funny that a Muslim country is so much more liberal in this regard than a Buddhist one.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Buy from Amazon with Camboquick. Wonder if they would buy it for you.

They sell them on the street in Bangkok. I know someone that brought some in on a flight.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic