The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Equinix
Expatriate

Re: The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Post by Equinix »

That whole building is designed by a bunch of idiots.

The outside looks nice, but the way they designed the inside is retarted.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:58 pm guess they were ashamed of the bathrooms as no pics.
I'll bet there's a pedestal sink, no counter, no drawers, no cupboards and the shower head is mounted above the toilet.
:beer3:
You could be next.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:53 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:58 pm guess they were ashamed of the bathrooms as no pics.
I'll bet there's a pedestal sink, no counter, no drawers, no cupboards and the shower head is mounted above the toilet.
Reminds me of when I first came to Cambodia and I was inspecting one of the rooms at the California. Opened the door to the bathroom and I saw a sink and a toilet and I said to the girl 'where's the shower?'....she said 'behind the door' :lol:

The other thing is, with 3 bedrooms at this price you'd expect a 2nd bathroom for convenience.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:15 am
Reminds me of when I first came to Cambodia and I was inspecting one of the rooms at the California. Opened the door to the bathroom and I saw a sink and a toilet and I said to the girl 'where's the shower?'....she said 'behind the door' :lol:

The other thing is, with 3 bedrooms at this price you'd expect a 2nd bathroom for convenience.
Read again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🆔 Property ID: RH-5858
🛏️ Bedrooms: 3
🚿 Bathroom: 3
🏠 Lot: 119 Sqm
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Arget wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:44 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:15 am

Read again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🆔 Property ID: RH-5858
🛏️ Bedrooms: 3
🚿 Bathroom: 3
🏠 Lot: 119 Sqm
Whoops, missed that! :facepalm: So, it's got 3 broom cupboards..
Last edited by Clutch Cargo on Sun May 12, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Equinix wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:23 am That whole building is designed by a bunch of idiots. [emoji850]

The outside looks nice, but the way they designed the inside is retarted. Image

It would also be bought by idiots, so I cannot see what the problem would be .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Khmer design is still shit. Why such a narrow living room. Put a coffee table there and squeeze past. And the kitchen benchtop is too low so the washing machine needs a wasteful thick ugly lid on it.
They spend a lot of money building these towers, who not a bit extra on an architect good at sensible layouts. And $320,000 for this shit. On another thread the vendor was asked how much body corp fees were. He replied that they were $28. Is that a week a month a quarter or a year. You know it won't be enough and most owners won't pay. In a few years the pool and the elevators will be fucked, and the exterior will need a paint job.
Terrible investment, really.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

looks as if somebody has not been paid for his SEO efforts of the past?

post577493.html#p577493
post577510.html#p577510
work is for people who cant find truffles
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic