The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The Bridge 3 Bedrooms Condo for Sale

Post by Kammekor »

anyone knows what a "quality" 119 SQM condo in Bangkok will cost you in USD?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Kammekor wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 pm anyone knows what a "quality" 119 SQM condo in Bangkok will cost you in USD?
https://www.fazwaz.com/thailand/3-bedro ... in-bangkok
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Kuroneko wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 4:20 pm
Kammekor wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 4:13 pm anyone knows what a "quality" 119 SQM condo in Bangkok will cost you in USD?
https://www.fazwaz.com/thailand/3-bedro ... in-bangkok
OK, a quick scan confirmed what I thought.

Not really a bargain this one.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Kuroneko wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:56 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:04 pm I couldn't help but think: where would you chop your veggies and prepare your food in this kitchen?

Or more importantly where do you cook? There is no cooker, unless the space next to the sink is to incorporate a hob which has yet to be installed. I must admit that the kitchen looks really "poky" and for me would be unuseable. Its a three bedroom house and has a "kitchen" with a small table to seat only two people!
The Prestige logo partly obscures it but there is a small cooker hob under the exhaust fan...right next to the sink..so there's no bench space to speak of. Plus, what about the minimal kitchen storage?

In my mind, this is just a 'token' kitchen in that it has the basics ie fridge, cooker, sink, microwave but basically unusable in terms of practicality... I reckon you'd need to eat out as a rule in this place..
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Complete lunacy.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't own a cat but if I ever do I'd like to be able to swing the fucking thing without stoving its head in on the nearest wall. That building looks awesome from the outside but I'm appalled to see how small and expensive these units are. Good luck with that BS.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

What terrible value.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

John Bingham wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:32 pm I don't own a cat but if I ever do I'd like to be able to swing the fucking thing without stoving its head in on the nearest wall. That building looks awesome from the outside but I'm appalled to see how small and expensive these units are. Good luck with that BS.

Even a cat with a short tail would never be your friend. Best for you to own a dog. :stir:
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I can't help but think the only people who will buy these will be Chinese absent investors..khmer and barang not interested. That whole area of Koh Pich/Nagaworld Chinatown now.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Look at the ceiling. No sprinklers, no smoke detector even in the kitchen (barely a kitchen). I guess in case of fire you jump in the swimming pool?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic