Promocode for Free Tuk Tuk Rides (Whole Day)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Promocode for Free Tuk Tuk Rides (Whole Day)

Post by John Bingham »

capped at 12000 riels
That sucks, I wanted to do a tour to some remote temples in Kampong Cham. I'm deleting the app. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
NavyChan
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by NavyChan »

timmydownawell wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm I've noticed stickers for a couple more tuk tuk apps recently: Zelo and Smartgo. Has anyone tried either?
I never tried those two. But give TADA a try since there is a free ride haha. Don’t consider it an advertisement just to try it since it is free. If it doesn’t appear free or 0 fare, you can always leave the app ;) your feedback will also be very valuable <3
NavyChan
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by NavyChan »

John Bingham wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:11 pm
capped at 12000 riels
That sucks, I wanted to do a tour to some remote temples in Kampong Cham. I'm deleting the app. 8-)
Oh :(( sadly the promo code is only for Phnom Penh and with 3$ you can travel to places already in town. Thank for understanding and sorry that I forgot to mention the location.
NavyChan
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by NavyChan »

cautious colin wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:34 pm From the 3 test fares that I looked at it is exactly the same price as Grab, slightly cheaper than Pass app & Taxi Phumi.

The benefit of Grab being constant promotions & also fixed fee, so it doesn't matter if the driver 'accidentally' drives in the wrong direction at first or chooses a longer route.

The app feels very similar to Grab with the incentives (Grab = Rewards)

Seem to be coming to the market quite late, without offering anything unique.
Also a transaction fee for using card payments, @NavyChan how much is this?

Not too sure how it will work with PiPay as that is one of the most clunky cashless payment systems there are.

The map and locations do load unusually quickly so that is one positive, which makes me think I will give it a go.

Good luck.
😍😍Thank you so much for feedback. First, we don’t charge transaction fee with Visa Card. Second, we will introduce new features soon like street hailing and in-app meter (no drop off needed) soon. We will also have more promotions. We mention that we just launch right? So there will be more improvement. And we always listen and solve. Any problems u have, we listen then we solve like what we did now taking notes of your feedback. Thank you so much! Tmr ride is free so it won’t hurt to give it a go.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic