Moving to PP, need estimates on cost of living.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
NeverNude
Expatriate
Hungary

Re: Moving to PP, need estimates on cost of living.

Post by NeverNude »

JerryCan wrote:Maids worth their weight will probably cost a bit more than $150 a month. We pay our custodian $200 for half of the day to keep our place clean and she doesn't even cook. She is reliable and a good worker though, and that's why we pay her what we do.
Hell, let me know when you fire her for stealing jewelry. I’ll actually use soap and cleanser, and not dip the mop in the toilet to clean the floors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic