Secret commissions

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Secret commissions

Post by Username Taken »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:04 am Lol, why so sensitive RB ?
Looks pretty clear who that was directed towards. Yet violet chose to delete the 'RB' from her quote. :facepalm:
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Username Taken wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:08 am
frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:04 am Lol, why so sensitive RB ?
Looks pretty clear who that was directed towards. Yet violet chose to delete the 'RB' from her quote. :facepalm:
No, the edits happened in succession. FLB added that later.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Frank, do you still retain some mod abilities?

I may be mistaken but I think I've seen where you've edited a post of yours after someone has replied and it does not show the post as having been edited with a date time marker at the bottom.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Brody wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:09 am Frank, do you still retain some mod abilities?

I may be mistaken but I think I've seen where you've edited a post of yours after someone has replied and it does not show the post as having been edited with a date time marker at the bottom.
Perhaps username taken did a favour
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Brody wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:09 am Frank, do you still retain some mod abilities?

Confusion like this could easily be avoided if a poster simply addresses the specific post as FLB forthwith edited for clarity, or better yet, responds while quoting the post in question like most 'normal' posters here.

:facepalm:
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

violet wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:19 am

Perhaps username taken did a favor
And Violet, if you followed along, it was clear. I posted directly to FLB asking some Q's, which he didn't answer, instead throwing some rhetorical questions up instead. It was clear that his response was to me, before he added my initials in an edit for clarity.

And on the subject, no, we are not all the same. Thank God. We all look for someone that is compatible and has that elusive chemistry. It's not a case of anyone will do. Not at all, at least not for me.

I know there are better and worse than my lady, but at a certain point, you choose to commit, and you pledge to them to honor them and that your word means something. You ask the same in return.

I have seen your lady Frank. Good on you if that's your jam; I think I will keep mine, and yes, I think she is different than many. In fact, people have told me that too. Different is not always better, but most of her 'different' I like.

Thanks though for your wise counsel.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I apologise. I was not following closely. I should have stayed out.

Humble pie.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

To present a balanced picture:

There are some good girls in Cambodia. I think of a group of university students, all genuine girls, all hoping for true love. Not one of them is thinking of scamming their future boyfriend. A few of them are very beautiful. Some of them speak English well. Most of them would make good wives for a good foreign man, or a good Cambodian man.

However, you also need to meet the family. With many of them the family would be good too. With some of them, the family would see the boyfriend has money, and would put the girl under pressure to get money from the boyfriend.

They also have different levels of life experience or maturity. Some of them would like expensive phones, expensive clothes, and expensive motorbikes. If one of these girls was to become the girlfriend of a foreigner, they could discuss many things, like lets work together to save money.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Quoted from RB
I know there are better and worse than my lady, but at a certain point, you choose to commit, and you pledge to them to honor them and that your word means something. You ask the same in return.

I like the truth of this. I have not been in such a situation.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

violet wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:19 am

Perhaps username taken did a favour
No not me.

All posters have 60 minutes to edit a post after it has been posted.

And sorry violet, I didn't know that flb had edited his post to add 'RB'.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic