Honda Click, white, perfect - buy or rent to buy

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Honda Click, white, perfect - buy or rent to buy

Post by Mr.November »

I had my motorbike stolen and then returned to me after a week. In the meantime I bought the same model which I don’t need anymore. I paid 950 USD for the first one and $850 for the first one. I don’t need 2 bikes so if anyone is in the market for a new moto, contact me with your best offer. Bikes are almost same, 2010 year and in perfect working order. I had them both checked and oils have been changed at Honda shop. I’m happy to also rent one at $69 per week.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Honda Click, white, perfect - buy or rent to buy

Post by IraHayes »

Mr.November wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 pm I’m happy to also rent one at $69 per week.
I bet you would be!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

IraHayes wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:14 pm
Mr.November wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 pm I’m happy to also rent one at $69 per week.
I bet you would be!
He means rent to buy, Ira. It's in the thread title.

Which is a pretty nice offer for those without the dosh to slap down and buy it outright. Hopefully he'll be holding a passport or something as collateral, in that case.

Whilst were bullshitting, this sounds like an interesting story Mr. November:
Mr.November wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 pm I had my motorbike stolen and then returned to me after a week.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

And he bought the first one twice.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Brody wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:06 pm
IraHayes wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:14 pm
I bet you would be!
He means rent to buy, Ira. It's in the thread title.

Which is a pretty nice offer for those without the dosh to slap down and buy it outright. Hopefully he'll be holding a passport or something as collateral, in that case.

Whilst were bullshitting, this sounds like an interesting story Mr. November:
Mr.November wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:44 pm I had my motorbike stolen and then returned to me after a week.
Ah..yes.. rent-to-buy.
And I would caution against that option tbh. Put it up on one of the Facebook selling groups. It will be sold in a week if a fair price is set.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic