Thailand has a new queen

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Thailand has a new queen

Post by Duncan »

I dont think anyone has told her she is living in the Land of Smiles.

I read that this is the kings fourth wife ? What happened to the first three or are they all going to sleep in the same bed.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Duncan wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:40 pm
I read that this is the kings fourth wife ? What happened to the first three or are they all going to sleep in the same bed.
He divorced one and disowned their children, stopped paying their UK school fees and banished them from Thailand. The last one was divorced and half her family was thrown in prison. :?

https://www.asiasentinel.com/politics/t ... sappeared/

http://royalmusingsblogspotcom.blogspot ... -sons.html
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Future heir to the throne given the queen is 40?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:57 pm That beautiful Thai culture that...THAIS... Are always telling me about.
hanno wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:13 pm Those ridiculous laws don't apply in other countries.

I think many posters on this forum visit LOS frequently. I certainly will not post anything disparaging.
You think they're going to read CEO, try to backtrack your IP and ban you from entering Thailand? Ok...
More likely wack you in jail upon entry :lol:

OTOH I'm not planning any trips to china :mrgreen:
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:27 pm More likely wack you in jail upon entry :lol:
Nah... more likely the Immigration Supervisor at the 'port of entry' will just extort several thousand baht out of him to let him in.
You could be next.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic