Occupation of the American Mind

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
oopsfermi
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Re: Occupation of the American Mind

Post by oopsfermi »

It's been my experience that to talk about Israel, esp. its influence with the U.S., is a sure-fire way of getting yourself banned from online forums.

As I happen to enjoy browsing CEO from time-to-time, I'll just leave it at that.

Oh, and, freedom of speech in America is a lie.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Oh, and, freedom of speech in America is a lie.
really?

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which respect an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

How is that working in Florida?
oopsfermi
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Post by oopsfermi »

It's still censorship even if the government isn't the guilty party.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The Israeli/Jewish people only occupy a tiny sliver on the coast of a vast desert. They irrigate lots of previously barren land and have made that area into a viable state. Meanwhile the nearby states continually gang up on this small nation and threaten the people with extinction ( besides that any time they try they lose big time). Let's face it, Israel is a fairly militant sate, and has become more so over the decades. And let's face it, HAMAS are a fundamentalist bunch of assholes who use civilians as shields while lobbing rockets around. There is no easy solution, so stop pretending that HAMAS is one.
How do you justify your support for Palestine considering it is controlled by increasingly authoritarian Muslim fundamentalists?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

I’m pretty sure there’s plenty of space to get in there.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

John Bingham wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:46 pm The Israeli/Jewish people only occupy a tiny sliver on the coast of a vast desert.

It's got nothing to do with the size of the desert they occupy. If the Israelis wanted desert why do they not occupy desert from Egypt.

They irrigate lots of previously barren land and have made that area into a viable state.

Maybe if the Israelis gave back the land they took the Palestinians might have a chance to irrigate it.

Meanwhile the nearby states continually gang up on this small nation and threaten the people with extinction ( besides that any time they try they lose big time).

Oh, and I wonder why people gang up on bullies.

Let's face it, Israel is a fairly militant sate, and has become more so over the decades. And let's face it, HAMAS are a fundamentalist bunch of assholes who use civilians as shields while lobbing rockets around.

Yep, another case of the pot calling the kettle black, but people only take notice of the one that blows all the steam.

There is no easy solution, so stop pretending that HAMAS is one.
How do you justify your support for Palestine considering it is controlled by increasingly authoritarian Muslim fundamentalists?
How can one justify their support for Israel considering it is controlled by a increasing authoritarian Jewish fundamentalists ?

I always turn the page and read the story from the other side and this is what I read.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

".....Yep, another case of the pot calling the kettle black, but people only take notice of the one that blows all the steam."
and thru $$$ control the US media
BUT thank god, ( whichever god u believe in) people are waking up
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

John Bingham wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:04 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:14 am
I am pro Palestine.
What do you thing of HAMAS?
Can't stand the stuff. :hattip:

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

In my opinion, the subject line should read Occupation of the American Mindless

A whole week without an anti semetic thread, impressive. Isn t there a hatemonger/neo-nazi holocaust denying forum that this type of opinion would be better suited for? Is race baiting really all that satisfying? How many Israelis flew into the world trade center? Funny SFB doesn t worry about America climbing in bed with the Saudis. And by the way, I am Jewish and don't support Israel, have never been there though I have travelled to over 50 countries. But I am sure most of you stopped reading at the point I stated I am Jewish.

88 baby

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic