What the fuck did Google Translate say?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

What the fuck did Google Translate say?

Post by General Mackevili »

This is going: the Asinine Arena. But what the hell is going on here? Sounds like it's not even worthy of a Facebook status update, and definitely doesn't belong in a newspaper.

Google Translate:

Pailin: girl her father to marry a man who is a cousin After marry into live house husband for over 3 years She does not get the love or happiness honeymoon, because her husband does not love him angkeuy resistance did she ask divorce go home at home.

Sad love this one girl named Var Hern, 20, had called in sick mother, 45, father 49-year-old Van magnetic farmers homeland village ponds wild monkeys Trapaing standing Kampong Cham men without heart Met nthou 22-year-old mother named Chuan, 42, father Mexico Chantha, 43, a farmer's hometown village above the current village cane Park West neighborhood Pailin Pailin.

Accordingly to describe the mother in Sichuan said disagreement between him and sister at home match two children, brothers and cousins ​​to marry each other on 13 January 2011 by a mature parent sisters heard music to echo the noise, for the past 3 days to complete. He added that before his married son and daughter, who is a nephew pent lain together Duch walk like love literal and he never saw the boy walking hand Women's son did not know how after preparing the Suddenly his son did not like his wife even at night combined sleep he saw that his son does not sleep in a room with his wife when he saw his wife to sleep in his room son to sleep outside when the wife out to sleep outside son He slept inside as playing in film Pinnochio unless he was forced to go to sleep inside the two suddenly lay their backs to each other .

http://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/105505.html
(Pictures too :facepalm: )
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Re: What the fuck did Google Translate say?

Post by Milord »

Incest?
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

I am very like use google translate
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
boomer
Tourist

Post by boomer »

Impressive story !!! :facepalm: Still one thing ain't clear to me... Girl go sleep with Pinnochio or man take nose Pinnochio then go sleep with girl to play nose to her???
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

I'm sorry, but after using Google translate a LOT for Thai I have to surmise that anyone using it for Khmer has WAY too much time on their hands or is a glutton for punishment. It's useless. The member we need on HERE is PorkyPig, that new translate guy. He's GOOD.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

^^^ Yup, pretty useless for Thai too IMO. This translation is far more coherent than most. For a good laugh, try reading Agoda Hotel reviews that GT has mangled.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

It's still improving, but it's worthless half the time.

Sometimes it's damn near perfect though, which almost makes me wonder if some of the articles were translated into Khmer from English first and I'm just translating them back, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic