Thailand has a new queen

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Thailand has a new queen

Post by John Bingham »

She has a very happy expression. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 pm
Sidewalker wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:28 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 6:01 am crawling on the floor, that is really admirable
She know her place :mrgreen:
I thought the Men Going Their Own Way movement was a voluntary choice not a result of one's undesirability. Hard for me to imagine my mother making dinner for dad and us as kids if her place was crawling on the floor.
MGTOW makes also jokes :Yahoo!:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 9:45 am Image
Today I showed the wife this picture and pronounced that henceforth I demand to be greeted in this manner at the dawn of each new day, prior to receiving my morning blow-job...

...to which I received a lightning fast backhand to my right temple and now my vision is slightly blurred.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Brody wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:07 am
Today I showed the wife this picture and pronounced that henceforth I demand to be greeted in this manner at the dawn of each new day, prior to receiving my morning blow-job...

...to which I received a lightning fast backhand to my right temple and now my vision is slightly blurred.
And? She replied in a Royal manner?

Or did you get a pleb's reply?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Brody wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:07 am

You are a lucky man. If I pulled that with the Missus, I’d have a lot less than slightly blurred vision. Less as in having my c**k chopped off and fed to the ducks....
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Why doesn't he just marry one of his dogs instead of trying to train a human?

monstra mihi bona!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I thought it looked like he shouted "Duck" and they all did. He said "Just checking!" get up now
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

That beautiful Thai culture that...THAIS... Are always telling me about.
hanno wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:13 pm Those ridiculous laws don't apply in other countries.

I think many posters on this forum visit LOS frequently. I certainly will not post anything disparaging.
You think they're going to read CEO, try to backtrack your IP and ban you from entering Thailand? Ok...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

In practice, I think the Thai authorities only prosecute Thai nationals except in the very rare case when a falang has taken things too far and too publicly.
BTW, now that Cambodia has its own version of lese majeste law, the theoretical possibility of extradition from Cambodia to Thailand may arise.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic