Western Standard 2 Bedroom Flat for Rent 850$

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Serena
Tourist
Finland

Western Standard 2 Bedroom Flat for Rent 850$

Post by Serena »

Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who would like to take over my rental contract for my 2bedroom apartment.
The apartment building is well situated (just below the Olympic Stadium); safe (guarded 24/7) has a gym and looks brand new. It has two balconies, 2 bathrooms, 2 walk in closets, a separate walk-in closet for the washing machine and large windows in each room. The manager is very reactive and easy to communicate with. It’s available from now on!

Please let me know if you're interested

Serena