American Zachary Napier Dies from Drug Overdose on Koh Rong

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: American Zachary Napier Dies from Drug Overdose on Koh R

Post by OrangeDragon »

Coke makes you go numb. Smack, or whatever else they try to pass off for coke, doesn't.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Duncan wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Too many STUPID kids sniffing heroin here... Thinking it's coke. Shame. Way too young.
I edited it for ya,
all u need is rub a bit on ur gums and u know it aint Coke
Well I'm not a stupid kid, just a stupid oldie who never did anything stronger than smoking a joint, so can you explain the difference between coke and smack and what rubbing it on your gums does.
If ur buying coke, u know what coke was originally used for?
so u will get a numbness in ur gums
smack wont

good coke is cut with manite ( cheap to buy)
Bad coke is often cut with Procaine as is smack sometimes, as it produces the numbness ( so gives the similarities of coke but it lasts longer) but it also has a very peculiar taste /smell which a coke user will be able to identify. Not easily brought in asia.

1 gram of coke is small
a gram of smack looks much bigger
smack is much lighter/fluffier

The best coke will have a yellowish tinge to it and it will also have a slight sparkle, ( i doubt u would see that ever buying on the streets but)

not flat white like Smack

If ur interested go to Silk roads and buy a gram
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

That's the scary part.

You can have a small mix of coke in there and it will make you go numb, but can still be mostly heroin.

They also try to pass off ketamine, which is cheaper than both coke and heroin.

I also assume many people are already fucked up on other drugs or alcohol by the time they decide to try and score a bag of coke.

All sorts of random drugs are available in Sihanoukville, and it's like a grab-bag sometimes.

So, be extra careful when doing hardcore drugs at the beach that you bought off a TukTuk driver for $20.

Forrest Gump one said this after a holiday in Cambodia:

"A bag of drugs from your friendly TukTuk driver is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get."

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

west africans bring real charles to pp.
not from tuks
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

yeah, that's the big thing. real coke in cambo is REALLY expensive... so if it's not, or even if it is but it's coming from a tuktuk, it's fake. while that may not be true 100% of the time, it's not worth the risk for that 1% of a chance.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

^ That's why i always assume anything a TukTuk driver gives me is a potent speed ball (except when negotiating the price).
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

I just don't know why anybody would import something so expensive from S America to one of the poorest counties on the planet, especially considering the potential consequences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic