wow, look what is in store for SNV

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

wow, look what is in store for SNV

Post by phuketrichard »

:popcorn:
Prince Tian Xi Wan has built the 350,000 square-metre Seaside Resort in Sihanoukville. The project is located next to provincial government of Sihanoukville Province, Cambodia, near the Victory Beach.

Prince Tian Xi Wan is planning to integrate a broad range of real estate products such as five-star hotels, boutique hotels, apartments, and international commercial plazas. This project is a great opportunity for potential investors to buy in and get profits soon.

I loved victory beach when Browns was there
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Re: wow, look what is in store for SNV

Post by Mr.November »

I want to buy an investment property there before the prices match Macao’s. How to go about that?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Does look impressive.. I presume Prince refers to the development name rather than any royalty in the PRC :mrgreen:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:26 pm Does look impressive.. I presume Prince refers to the development name rather than any royalty in the PRC :mrgreen:
Have you not seen the billboards around town advertising Prince. They are all blue if I recall correctly.

There's Prince Real Estate, Prince Supermarkets, Prince something else I can't remember.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Username Taken wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:54 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:26 pm Does look impressive.. I presume Prince refers to the development name rather than any royalty in the PRC :mrgreen:
Have you not seen the billboards around town advertising Prince. They are all blue if I recall correctly.

There's Prince Real Estate, Prince Supermarkets, Prince something else I can't remember.
Yeah, I recall seeing Prince Bank advert somewhere.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Right. That's the one I couldn't remember.

They seem to have some big money.

I used to believe that China was a poor country full of peasant farmers.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Perfect opportunity to hand your money over for a pretty display and a pile of risk.
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:26 pm Does look impressive..
Indeed ... it glistens like Gold Tower used to do.
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Every single 3D rendering shows pristine lawns and trees and flowers surrounding every development, somehow they forget to include the abandoned lot full of garbage next door or any other of the hundreds of nearby half built tower blocks being erected nearby with similar "vision". They need to sort out the advertising standards.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

And the blackwater creek on the back, if anything at all is built.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic