Looking for an office to rent after hours for classes

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Looking for an office to rent after hours for classes

Post by Mr.November »

I am looking to rent an office in central Phnom Penh - anything from 20 to 45sqm, can be full time or only in the evenings. I have some students and want to have my own place for evening (6pm-9pm) and weekend classes, so the office building should be open then. I am looking for a reasonable price up to $200 per month or around $5 per hour. I can supply my own furnishings too. 0966495999

Thanks
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Looking for an office to rent after hours for classes

Post by RickyBobby »

Mr.November wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:14 pm I am looking to rent an office in central Phnom Penh - anything from 20 to 45sqm, can be full time or only in the evenings. I have some students and want to have my own place for evening (6pm-9pm) and weekend classes, so the office building should be open then. I am looking for a reasonable price up to $200 per month or around $5 per hour. I can supply my own furnishings too. 0966495999

Thanks
Some hotels have boardrooms that would allow you to use, for free or next to nothing if the participants would be willing to buy some drinks or food occasionally. We once ran a class like that.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Post by Mr.November »

I’m more into long term rental to establish a brand so hotels are not a great option, perhaps for one off venue yes, but I want to continue and grow my classes over time in the same location. An office in a company that finishes early during the day or a large meeting room in a private place would work better.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Interesting venture. Let us know how you progress!

There are some coworking spaces around. https://www.coworker.com/cambodia/phnom-penh

Other than that, maybe contact a few realtors and let them know your specifications. They may know of some office space rentals.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

If you have found a location, go to the DOE (District Office of Education) in that area and check what their requirements are. If you want to be sure beforehand, visit the POE (Provincial Office of Education) in Phnom Penh to check the requirements.

Since you will start a business, you also have to go to the 'One stop office' to register your business, again, ask for requirements before signing up for anything.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic