Male massage

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
joelightcloud
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Male massage

Post by joelightcloud »

smlmuku wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:29 am Hello, I have been to many massage places around, but all the masseurs are always female. Still the service is good but I really want to find a place with a male masseur. I'm talking about a nicer, genuine massage place. Have you came across any in PP? Please share name / address. I'm a girl BTW so not asking for a gay place.
The spa (I think its called Senses) at Aeon II has male Thai masseurs.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I always refuse a male masseuse. Mostly I am just getting a foot massage however. Anyhow, one time that's all I could get or I could sit and wait. The guy had bigger, and stronger hands, and it occurred to me that it was actually better and I was just being plain silly about whether I had a m or f.

I do not generally like FBM as it is not usually comfortable and often too aggressive. The tend to pinch my fat instead of actually finding my muscles and stress points. Most ppl here are not actually properly trained or qualified masseuse's at all.

My question to the OP is why does it matter to you? Do you think the male is better, ir is it just the general idea of it as I have too?

I do think most Khmer girls would not prefer a male.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Post by Mr.November »

Mister and Miss Massage in BKK1. All male masseurs, professional and inexpensive.
jayjay
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by jayjay »

Hello, just want to share in this forum that I'm providing massage service for both male and female.
Last month I started with this service with only few friends and it has been going well and they have encouraged me to advertise it in this forum. This is not what I do full-time. I work from Monday to Friday at 7am to 5pm. And massage service are available from after 5pm week days but during weekends (Saturday and Sunday) it's from 8am till 8pm. Massage venue is totally up to you, I normally do it at my own house but home call service is available.

You can do your booking by contacting me on my email. Give a comment below then I will send you my email.
(I am a honest guy, very friendly, and I'm 25 years old)
I provide a professional massage service. I am a masseurs by profession, I used to do it before but I left it because of some commitment and now I've decided to pick it up again because I am working on something at the moment and I need money so doing this would really help me.

Thank you.
jayjay
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by jayjay »

Hello if you're still looking for male masseurs then let me know. I provide professional female massage service. Thank you
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:There was a guy advertising massage services for females not so long ago, I believe his name was Ramon Somethingorother, if you're on farcebook you may be able to find his post on the Toul Tom Poung Community group.
He was just eeew! Creepy as all fuck.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:09 pm Creepy
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

if that's you in your avatar I'm quite surprised many are not offering you their services...... ;)
Still here, in country...
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

My back is fucked at the moment, I went for a massage recently at one of those blind massage places. It was good. I have tried in the past to get a massage and after entering the establishment they tell me they don't really do massages, they do boom-boom. That's nice to know but kind of annoying when you feel utterly crippled and incapable of doing anything like that. I think it's called Healing Hands and it's opposite the new Thai Huot on 63. You definitely won't be getting a boner there, the masseuses are all men with googly milky eyeballs.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic