Children Excel in 2 parent Families.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Children Excel in 2 parent Families.

Post by RickyBobby »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:15 am
RickyBobby wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:47 am I read the report with fascination. Never once did it occur to me that it said anything negative about Same Sex couples.

The reason is is relevant and important is because our choices seem to have a huge affect on our offspring. If its too late for us, its not too late for our children, and we can do what we can to help them choose their partners wisely, give good counsel, and support them through their hard times. We can also relay this information, which is very valuable should they wish to weigh in the collateral damage of their choice to remain together or give it up.

**** even my thread title does not indicate I have any prejudice to same sex couples.
If you can show me a child of two lesbians that is not fatherless, I will gladly retract my criticism of your post.
My good sir. Do you refute the information in the post? What parts specifically?

I never even thought about same sex marriage when I posted it. Do you just want to fight?

I have no problem with same sex couples. I didn't compile this data either. It is still fascinating and worthy.

You would prefer to talk about me, than the data. That's unfortunate.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I think your post about the benefits of a two-parent stable home being the best for a child is as enlightening as the sun will rise tomorrow morning and st again in the evening. I do not dispute any of the statistics, simply that a fatherless child could have two mothers.

Now Good Sir, do you agree with the argument that children of racists suffer as a result of their parent's beliefs as I have put forward ?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

We should stick to discussions about Cambodia. I couldn’t give a flying fuck about anyone’s opinion on anything else. This forum is becoming so off topic it’s ridiculous.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 am We should stick to discussions about Cambodia. I couldn’t give a flying fuck about anyone’s opinion on anything else. This forum is becoming so off topic it’s ridiculous.
I'm gonna agree with you there. And why the hell would this be in the General Chatter section always?

Moved to the Rest of the World. There do seem to be a few random individuals that like to discuss all sorts of weird shit (cough, politics, cough) lately. We do have sections for off topic stuff, but I think it's fair to say that if you mainly want to discuss all things NOT Cambodia, you might want to discuss most of those topics on a platform that focuses on those topics of discussion.

If there is anyone who doesn't get the hint I'll likely send some friendly reminders privately. And don't take it wrong, because while we greatly appreciate those who participate in discussions and take the time to start new topics on CEO, the main focus should generally be on Cambodia, and I feel that idea's become lost on a few people.

And of course, if anyone has any questions about this or would like to give their personal feedback on it (like several already have, and I thank you all), then you are more than welcome to send me a PM.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Locked Previous topicNext topic