future European beaches

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phkachhouk
Expatriate
Australia

Re: future European beaches

Post by phkachhouk »

I agree with fax
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:56 am Shoot the messenger for posting in " the rest of the world" or is only some news allowed. Why not comment on the hundreds of posts criticising the chinese for "taking over Cambodia"

Charlie
What you posted ins't news though. Merely propaganda for the weak.

Over the last couple of weeks, most topics kinda sounded like "whites are losing control", "Am I racist?", "Trump this and Trump that", "Liberals are this and that", "Women are evil", "I'm not getting quality pussy because of feminism". Shit's depressing af and most of the time far from being accurate. Not saying that bashing the Chinese is any better, but damn Daniel.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

"Have you ever spent time in jail", " Post as many personal details you can in this thread ", " Pedophilia is not a crime it's a condition"

Notice the pet has been quiet since they accused him of hoarding info on members, besides denying the holocaust the other day. GM swiftly wiped the entire thread, too bad should've let it stand so we know who's who.

I guess the elpephant in the room is that they're best friends now and I guess I'll be banned for making personal attacks again.

Make CEO great again! Silence the saboteur.

Ask the important questions. UT and JL are AWOL. Why?
Last edited by fax on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phkachhouk
Expatriate
Australia

Post by phkachhouk »

I disagree with fax
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

phkachhouk wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:04 pm I disagree with fax
Cool, we have a discussion. What's your opinion?
phkachhouk
Expatriate
Australia

Post by phkachhouk »

fax wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:06 pm
phkachhouk wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:04 pm I disagree with fax
Cool, we have a discussion. What's your opinion?
My opinion is I disagree with your opinion. I can’t tell you why yet as I have not formulated a response yet. (I’m eating so it may take some time)
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Until you present your argument I won't know if I agree or disagree, hence my opinion may change the effect of yours.

Schröedinger's argument, do I agree or disagree?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

fax wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:03 pm Ask the important questions. UT and JL are AWOL. Why?
U wot m8? I'm here.

And, I totally agree with you about all the crap being posted recently by various posters who don't seem to have any affiliation with Cambodia. It has been raised behind the scenes, at least one banning has been issued, threads trashed, and numerous posts sit waiting for approval.

I think we need FLB back.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:09 pm So "rest of the word" means ?

Charlie
You know darn well what I was referring to, but just to freshen your memory:
Why not comment on the hundreds of posts criticising the chinese for "taking over Cambodia"
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

fax wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:25 pm There's a small group of loud posters who post large amounts of posts the hours it's most uncomfortable to respond for those in Cambodia. They use late night hours as an excuse to agree with each other about those goddamn joos and say controversial things to give the impression that large numbers agree with them.

It's not only allowed but encouraged. In the name of freedom of speech, they seem to be driving away those interested in the forum's main focus: Cambodia.

If "Rest of the world" means holocaust denial and these tireless discussions, maybe they should just close "Rest of the world" and you can go back to the Infowars comment section.

I'm personally very tired of this and "pedophilia is not a crime" type posts.
I agree Fax.
e.g. There was a good thread just kicking off under "My father was a former member of the Khmer Rouge" - then all of a sudden we are fighting WW11 and re-running the Nuremberg trials all over again.
The original topic never found it's way back and the thread is now effectively dead.

I reckon there is a place for rest of the world stuff, but so often the Cambodia-related threads get hijacked by the ideologues, haters or just people looking for a fight.

Not that it means anything, but I very nearly walked away from this forum over the holidays. It got really mad and really toxic.
(just my point of view)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic