What the fluck happened to us?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: What the fluck happened to us?

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Charlie
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

The thread title appeals to the romantic in me
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

what happened?

LIfe
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Tarndog »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:04 pm
Tarndog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 pm Almost daily, I think about what effect my living here is having on my kids. They're all 18-24 years old, so school/friends/career/bf or gf are their priorities.

Can't say I was any different. I hope they know that I'd be there for them at the drop of a hat, but living in that fucking country waiting for their call is not something I'm willing to do.
My divorce absolutely and cruelly crippled everyone of us, with the obvious exception of my ex wife and her attorney. That caused me to get the fuck out of Dodge. Cunts, both of them. On a humorous note, I've often wished, and still do, that my ex wife somehow turns up in PP. I've got a few old-school tuktuk driver friends...
Hilarious, absofuckinglutely funny. You would inflict or have other's inflict violence on a woman.
Or a man. I'm equal opportunity.
The Whisperer
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by The Whisperer »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:05 pm
Tarndog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:54 pm Almost daily, I think about what effect my living here is having on my kids. They're all 18-24 years old, so school/friends/career/bf or gf are their priorities.

Can't say I was any different. I hope they know that I'd be there for them at the drop of a hat, but living in that fucking country waiting for their call is not something I'm willing to do.
My divorce absolutely and cruelly crippled everyone of us, with the obvious exception of my ex wife and her attorney. That caused me to get the fuck out of Dodge. Cunts, both of them. On a humorous note, I've often wished, and still do, that my ex wife somehow turns up in PP. I've got a few old-school tuktuk driver friends...
Hilarious, absofuckinglutely funny. You would inflict or have other's inflict violence on a woman.
I think I'd employ a few Chinese to extract a few fingernails to make sure I at least got half the value of my cottage back. Maybe $400,000k. But it doesn't really matter as my life is now good.

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:05 pm

Not that i would think less of you, but as you were fantasizing about your ex wife, am I correct in assuming that gender of your fantasy victim is a female and the mother of your children?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic