Investopedia: Planning for retirement abroad 2019

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Investopedia: Planning for retirement abroad 2019

Post by Tarndog » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Duncan wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:59 pm
It's still nice to know many of us have made the wrong decision in deciding to retire in Cambodia. Oh well , that's the last mistake I'll be making before I die.
Copy that.
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Investopedia: Planning for retirement abroad 2019

Post by Element6 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm

I am not retired but have been in Cambodia since 2012 and I dont find the problems to be over bearing. Maybe I am just buffered a bit from them and would feel differently if I wasn't. However KOW does have a lot of good points.

I have never been to South America but have heard enough things to make it sound like a place I should visit. The company I work for has a facility in Dominican Republic and everyone seems to have great things to say about that place and it seems pretty cheap
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic