Any Nudists/naturists in PP?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
trove
Tourist
Australia

Any Nudists/naturists in PP?

Post by trove »

Hi,

Any nudists/naturists in PP? I'm an Australian nudist (male, age 50) looking for some new nudist friends to hang out with.
I can travel or host. If anyone is interested - my email is [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: Any Nudists/naturists in PP?

Post by Queef »

trove wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:34 pm Hi,

Any nudists/naturists in PP? I'm an Australian nudist (male, age 50) looking for some new nudist friends to hang out with.

Oh boy...

There are some Chinese nudists/ naturists in PP. Some of them walk around with meat cleavers.
A group of Brits had a private party and were dancing in a way that angered the RGC (they were fully clothed). Ended up in the news and almost in jail.
You chose the wrong country. Put your pants back on.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

trove wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:34 pm Hi,

:BangHead: :facepalm: :please:
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

There is a designated area on Riverside. You can not miss it, barang men 50-70 semi-clad, and there's usually a guy with a camera nearby wearing a Caesar's Palace t-shirt.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Is it even legal in Cambodia?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I think it's fair to say it would have to be a clandestine operation in KOW :pirat: :flasher1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic