Woman Hit by Unknown Man in the Street

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Woman Hit by Unknown Man in the Street

Post by Brody »

Just imagine, this cunt feeling so satisfied with his status in life that he exhibits zero compunction about walking up to a woman and cold-cocking her with his fat little hand.

Probably because she had the gall to speak up about his boorish driving. This cunt has probably led his entire life never being held to account for anything he does, and it shocked him when this lady told him where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

When she hit the ground, her head snapped back pretty hard too. He's lucky she didn't smack it on the pavement and start convulsing or something.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Has this asshole been named and shamed yet. Did he spend his Khmer New Year with his loving family without hitting them ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Duncan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:13 am

Has this asshole been named and shamed yet. Did he spend his Khmer New Year with his loving family without hitting them ?

Yes his name is Lor Bop Pheak, a 43-year-old truck driver arrested on 11th April not sure what happened but indicated he would be going to prison. Seems the company car was recognized and his bosses handed him over.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I would have guessed it was Flying Chicken, except he would never be able to afford a proper car.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:28 am Yes his name is Lor Bop Pheak, a 43-year-old truck driver arrested on 11th April not sure what happened but indicated he would be going to prison. Seems the company car was recognized and his bosses handed him over.
And then people went full shit on how he's untouchable because he's driving a car and stuff ...
He's just a dumbass wife beater truck driver with no education.
Don't forget the water buffalo
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Kayve wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm And then people went full shit on how he's untouchable because he's driving a car and stuff ...
Lol, I'm guilty of that...best not to speak too much before all the facts are in.

I'd like to see a source for this though.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Brody wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:08 pm
Kayve wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm And then people went full shit on how he's untouchable because he's driving a car and stuff ...
Lol, I'm guilty of that...best not to speak too much before all the facts are in.

Me too, albeit with the sarcasm
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

There is a source for it sir, unfortunately I believe the site i found it is not welcome to be published here.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:56 pm

There is a source for it sir, unfortunately I believe the site i found it is not welcome to be published here.
Ah, gotcha. I can connect those dots. Going to look it up now. Thanks :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic