Professional furniture installer

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Kostas
Tourist

Professional furniture installer

Post by Kostas »

Professional furniture installer is looking for work. Experience over 10 years. Phnom Penh. Examples of work in person.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Professional furniture installer

Post by beaker »

:shock:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Unless it's putting together flat pack, not sure what a professional furniture installer does?
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

TOG wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:16 pm Unless it's putting together flat pack, not sure what a professional furniture installer does?

Assembling cane furniture is a job that only professionals can do.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic