Moving overseas sale: All furnishings and appliances for a 2 bedroom home

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Jennie
Tourist

Moving overseas sale: All furnishings and appliances for a 2 bedroom home

Post by Jennie »

My husband and I were planning to stay in Phnom Penh for many years, but unfortunately we must return to Australia. We have a fully furnished 2 bedroom home - and everything must go. All furniture and appliances are of high quality and are less than 6 months old. It will be ideal if you are looking at moving into an unfurnished home or starting a new life in Phnom Penh. Everything cost $8000 for us to buy. I am wiling to sell it at half that price -for $4000. This is a great offer. You do not need to feel obligated to take everything if its not to your liking, but if you do, as a thank you for making it easier for me, I will pay the moving costs (assuming they can be delivered to central Phnom Penh. I have included some hilights below, but please contact me for more details (not all items are listed here):

Brand new custom designed very comfortable and large lounge with chaise
4 seater dining table
Kitchen appliances include: Delonghni coffee machine, stove, oven, panasonic fridge, microwave, rice cooker, toaster, kettle, food processor, blender, digital pressure/slow cooker, water filter
Pots, pans, cutlery, crockery (fully stocked kitchen)
Very comfortable king size bed with foam overlay including bedding
Shelves and clothes storage
Several desks and comfortable chairs
45 in samsung TV
2 x inverter air conditioners and 2 x hot showers
Fans and lights

Please contact me on [email protected] or 086955303 for more information, photos, or to take a look.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping