Man Missing $20 After Happy Ending at $3 Massage Shop

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Man Missing $20 After Happy Ending at $3 Massage Shop

Post by LIVIDZX »

It always puzzled me how guys get money robbed at massage joints, just shove your wallet under the mattress you're lying on - problem solved.
Gardiguy wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm $12.50 for a happy ending? Whatttt?
How much do you pay? I haven't had a massage in a couple of years but I used to semi-regularly go to get oil massages at places a bit more professional looking than the one in OP. An oil massage was $8, the girl towards the end would ask If I wanted a happy ending and it'd cost $20 and I always said I will give you $20 for all, so essentially $12 for the happy ending. I don't feel that's overly stingy, the girl always would take up the offer straight away so..
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Any recommendations for massage around Psar Kandal - no happy ending, just looking for clean place with decent massage.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Gardiguy wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm $12.50 for a happy ending? Whatttt?
$3=~12,000 reil probably translation error + 4000 reil tip for the happy ending
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic