Man Missing $20 After Happy Ending at $3 Massage Shop

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Man Missing $20 After Happy Ending at $3 Massage Shop

Post by LIVIDZX » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:45 pm

It always puzzled me how guys get money robbed at massage joints, just shove your wallet under the mattress you're lying on - problem solved.
Gardiguy wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
$12.50 for a happy ending? Whatttt?
How much do you pay? I haven't had a massage in a couple of years but I used to semi-regularly go to get oil massages at places a bit more professional looking than the one in OP. An oil massage was $8, the girl towards the end would ask If I wanted a happy ending and it'd cost $20 and I always said I will give you $20 for all, so essentially $12 for the happy ending. I don't feel that's overly stingy, the girl always would take up the offer straight away so..
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Any recommendations for massage around Psar Kandal - no happy ending, just looking for clean place with decent massage.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Gardiguy wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:41 pm
$12.50 for a happy ending? Whatttt?
$3=~12,000 reil probably translation error + 4000 reil tip for the happy ending
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic