Big Drug Raid at Miami Night Club

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Big Drug Raid at Miami Night Club

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: On April 11, 2019, at 2 am, the General Sor Thet, director of Phnom Penh police , led a raid to crack down on drug trafficking and detained many people at Miami Night Club, on street 360, Sangkat Beung Keng Kong1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.

The authorities say that they had already issued warnings to the night club three times and had also shut it down for a while. See topic27308.html. Then, finally, on April 11, the police went to crack down and detained many people in possession of drugs.

The police took all the suspects( men and women) to Phnom Penh police station to follow the legal procedure.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Big Drug Raid at Miami Night Club

Post by Brody »

Jesus, someone forgot to put something on over their safety shorts.

FFS, I'd put a foot up my daughters ass if she tried going out dressed like that.

Doesn't leave much to the imagination when your ass and private parts are millimeters from view.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

To be honest, there's something I'd much rather put up her ass. 0
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

at their age their doing it 6 times a day, throw in the meth & they would be doing it non stop
thru shit to more shit
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

There you are buzzing with your buddies on the latest batch of rat killing ketamien having just roofied the karaoke bird and just before you think you'll bring her to the land of the walking dead the music stops and the lights go on and you're in broad light with your pants half way down and that funny smell of Vagisil on your finger and plasticuffs around your wrists.

Awkward.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Phnom Penh (FN), April 12 - At least 32 among 50 found using drug in Phnom Penh's Miami Club, police official told Fresh News Friday morning.

Others who are not found using drug are suspect of distributing and trafficking, the same source said.

It is worth noting that police arrested 50 people in a raid at 2 a.m on 11 April 2019 at Miami Club located on 360 in Chamkarmon's BKK. The venue shut down later that early morning and authorities are investigating.
=FRESH NEWS
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

The same place who cannot spell i.e Night Clup and dance Panty.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: On April 14, 2019, the owner of the Miami club, Sreng Vireak, and six other staff members were sent to court in Phnom Penh for the large use and distribution of narcotic drugs. More than 10 kilograms of drugs were confiscated by the police when they raided the nightclub on 11 April 2019.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

“I must remove the gravel and sand from my shoes in order to move forward.” - HE
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Jerry Atrick wrote:To be honest, there's something I'd much rather put up her ass. 0
Classy.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic