Male massage

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
smlmuku
Tourist
Mongolia

Male massage

Post by smlmuku »

Hello, I have been to many massage places around, but all the masseurs are always female. Still the service is good but I really want to find a place with a male masseur. I'm talking about a nicer, genuine massage place. Have you came across any in PP? Please share name / address. I'm a girl BTW so not asking for a gay place.
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Male massage

Post by side »

I think some of the proper massage places have one or two male masseurs. For example, I live round the corner from Nata Spa, which is I suppose quite high-end, very smart etc... been there and I think I saw a man or two. So just pop into the posher places and see.
Me, not that other crap.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I went into Bodia spa (on 178 and 3, opposite Rising Sun) for a massage without an appointment apart a year ago. They said I could but they only had a male masseur available. I declined.

They are quite expensive though, I seem to remember about $40 for an hour, but I might be wrong.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Nata Spa on st.302 is a nice setting & has male masseurs, I always get asked if I want one ... never tried before you ask Chief. ;)

Edit: oops, just saw side beat me to it - added street number & confirmation of availability!
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
The Last Word
Expatriate
Laos

Post by The Last Word »

"I think it moved"

George Costanza
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

smlmuku wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:29 am Hello, I have been to many massage places around, but all the masseurs are always female. Still the service is good but I really want to find a place with a male masseur. I'm talking about a nicer, genuine massage place. Have you came across any in PP? Please share name / address. I'm a girl BTW so not asking for a gay place.
If your here for a while you could do what a friend and myself did many many years ago. We set up a club called ''Mutual Massages '' Give one and get one for free.
All members were amateurs although we had a few that were studying massages and needed the hands on experience before getting their qualifications . The good side was if you earn points giving a massage you use them getting a free massage.
The down side was too many guys wanted more that a proper massage and we both lost interest in the club because we had other interest.

Off Note,,Our favorite toy used in a massage was a Black and Decker Mouse vibrating sander,,, with no sand paper. Enuff said.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

The massage place at Aeon I has male masseurs.
Don't forget the water buffalo
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

There was a guy advertising massage services for females not so long ago, I believe his name was Ramon Somethingorother, if you're on farcebook you may be able to find his post on the Toul Tom Poung Community group.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:13 pm There was a guy advertising massage services for females not so long ago, I believe his name was Ramon Somethingorother, if you're on farcebook you may be able to find his post on the Toul Tom Poung Community group.
I think that one qualified under "Happy ending" massages, Ops clearly states "genuine massage". You're a bad man! :evil:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Spigzy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:23 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:13 pm There was a guy advertising massage services for females not so long ago, I believe his name was Ramon Somethingorother, if you're on farcebook you may be able to find his post on the Toul Tom Poung Community group.
I think that one qualified under "Happy ending" massages, Ops clearly states "genuine massage". You're a bad man! :evil:
I was trying to find the thread to link to it, but can't bloody find it. He really is a creepy dude though isn't he!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic