Bitcoin

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Bitcoin

Post by davegorman »

“Decentralised”
But the vast majority of coins are owned by a few individuals and “corporations”.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

Something I've noticed (which is expertly illustrated by the post above) about BTC is that it consistently brings out people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about but are determined to voice an opinion anyway.

I said all I have to say on the matter in the last bitcoin related thread that came up here so I'll leave it at that.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Bitcoin evangelicalism. What a bunch of misfits.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

davegorman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:26 pm Bitcoin evangelicalism. What a bunch of misfits.
No one here is evangelizing. Wtf are you talking about?
Bubble T wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:57 pm " I don't see it as my job to change anyone's mind"
Exact quote of my words in the last thread about this, and no one else in this thread seems to be evangelizing either. That's two posts you've made in this thread so far, and both have been full of shit.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:21 am
Can we discuss Bitcoin here? Do any of you have some?
Most recent discussion on bitcoin:
general-chatter/has-anyone-ever-seen-t2 ... it=bitcoin

Some older bitcoin threads:
topic18165.html
topic17915.html
topic16467.html
topic14457.html
topic14423.html
Thanks for that, I obviously have no clue. I searched Bitcoin and didn't find these. Is there a thread on searching topics? I got a bunch of hits with bitcoin in the posts, but not titles. I looked at some of the filtering and thought I had filtered for thread title. Same. Then, there is the little issue of bumping threads which some people seem to really hate.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:34 pm
davegorman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:26 pm Bitcoin evangelicalism. What a bunch of misfits.
No one here is evangelizing. Wtf are you talking about?
Bubble T wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:57 pm " I don't see it as my job to change anyone's mind"
Exact quote of my words in the last thread about this, and no one else in this thread seems to be evangelizing either. That's two posts you've made in this thread so far, and both have been full of shit.
Ooh get you. Using personal insults. Mummy, a Big tough guy on the internet is being nasty.

You said you were not going to reply again. Who’s full of it spunk bubble.
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

davegorman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:53 pm You said you were not going to reply again. Who’s full of it spunk bubble.
I said that I had said all I had to say. Then you came in with more bullshit so I called you out on it. What's the problem?
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Transfer your coins to a hardware wallet (its like a USB stick that gives you access to your coins)

Still holding LTC and a few ERC20 tokens (some of which went on their own chain)

Crypto is the future. My recommendation would be to just HODL =)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Equinix wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:31 pm Transfer your coins to a hardware wallet (its like a USB stick that gives you access to your coins)

Still holding LTC and a few ERC20 tokens (some of which went on their own chain)

Crypto is the future. My recommendation would be to just HODL =)
Lucky you. LTC has been strong over the past couple of months, and still looking good. :thumb:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Psst, Anybody want to buy any tulip bulbs?? Shhh...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic