Prestige homes Cambodia Collaboration with Urban Village

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Aica
Expatriate
Cambodia

Prestige homes Cambodia Collaboration with Urban Village

Post by Aica »

Urban Village is a new condominium development located just behind The Factory by Urban Hub along HE Blvd. An off-plan sale, with the project’s estimated completion by end of 2019.
With an aim to provide accommodation with an affordable price, this ambitious project is set to be finished with 23 floors.
With levels 1-3 designated for commercial use and levels 5 – 23 for residential, with a standard floor height of 3 meters.
Each unit will feature basic flooring & lighting, high-quality wooden doors, kitchen cabinet, and bathroom wares.

For more info visit https://www.prestigehomeskh.com

#realestateincambodia
#cambodiarealestate
#investincambodia
#UrbanVillage

Choose Kindness :wink:
kaputt
Expatriate
Afghanistan

Re: Prestige homes Cambodia Collaboration with Urban Village

Post by kaputt »

Phnom Penh will soon look like downtown manhattan.

I am always puzzled that people want to live in these monsters that i consider "Suicide Towers". While places like HongKong have little other choice Cambodia still has plenty of space. And than there is the price level per m2 where some developers are demanding 4000 USD m2.

It is my strong believe that mostly speculators (khmer and chinese) buy these things. Horrible to live in such a tight enviroment,
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Prestige homes Cambodia Collaboration with Urban Village

Post by Phnom Poon »

How is this a village?
I think the render is a little unrealistic for that area
Perhaps rename it High Density Housing, or Mo' Urban, or simply Chinese Tenement Block

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic