Follow up to Lias bye bye howii

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Follow up to Lias bye bye howii

Post by davegorman »

Good luck to you TOG.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

davegorman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:52 am Good luck to you TOG.
Hey, it's been a great life. I have seen and done more or less all I want to so when it's time to push up the daisies I will go without complaint.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

TOG wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:13 pm
Hey, it's been a great life. I have seen and done more or less all I want to so when it's time to push up the daisies I will go without complaint.
Well I haven't done all I want to do on this God forsaken planet and I will just refuse to go without a fight . TOG , after you get through the pearly white gate lock it behind you and throw away the key , I for one will not need it, I'll go through the other entrance.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

You could always start a thread about it if you’re after some attention.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

That's a "Down button" post
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

davegorman wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:30 pm
You could always start a thread about it if you’re after some attention.
You puzzle me at times Dave.

Attention has sod all to do about it. One thing you are told to do is talk about your issues, not bottle them up.

Why do you think they have therapy groups? It's so that people can come to terms with their issues rather than becoming recluse which often leads to a bad end. The more people are honest and open up, the easier it is for others who think that they are on their own. I would imagine a lot of people come to Cambodia/Thailand to end their days in some warmth and beautiful surroundings, many of them members of this forum.

I take my hat of to Taa who had the guts to open up about his problem. That took courage. Yes he made some crass posts but so do we all.

Tell you what Dave, I will start a thread for those who have medical/terminal issues just to make you happy.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Hi Taa, wherever you are.
Funny that I was thinking about you yesterday too when fax posted. Hope it's ok where you are, whether you are dead or alive.
Don't mind the forum bees.
Best, AM
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I puzzle me too.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Has anyone heard from Taabarang lately? Lots of people asked about him at the recent meetup.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

rozzieoz wrote:Has anyone heard from Taabarang lately? Lots of people asked about him at the recent meetup.
Um.....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic