What is your medical problem that need to be discussed?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

What is your medical problem that need to be discussed?

Post by TOG »

As Dave feels the need for a new thread on this subject here goes. Anyone who feels that this is an attention seeking thread simply needs to keep out of it.

Any of us who have undergone surgery for various issues knows, the best therapy is a discussion group where others talk of their experiences.

taabarang opened up about his bladder cancer and how he wanted to deal with it. He had some good responses and in a few dark moments he made some crass remarks...understandable in his condition.

Those members who are young/healthy and have not gone under the knife or experienced chemotherapy do not seem to understand the dark side that exists for many of us. In the army it was great, we all talked about the sick, lame and lazy, the walking wounded and the living dead. It's how we dealt with life.

So kicking off. I have heart issues (under control), 2 replacement hips, a busted rotator cuff and 2nd stage SC cancer. All of these are under control at present and due to my chosen life style but it's only a matter of time before the cancer moves up a notch.

No regrets, some dark moments but looking forward to my final days in Asia.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: What is your medical problem that need to be discussed?

Post by phuketrichard »

I lost my right little finger back in 1984,
outside of that; kidney stone, broken collarbone ( both the pain was eased with Morphine)
still living

MY biggest regret was had to sell my 1970 triumph motorcycle back in 2006 cause my back would kill me when i worked on it.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:45 pm I lost my right little finger back in 1984,
outside of that; kidney stone, broken collarbone ( both the pain was eased with Morphine)
still living

MY biggest regret was had to sell my 1970 triumph motorcycle back in 2006 cause my back would kill me when i worked on it.
Selling the motor bike is a loss. I no longer ride due to the hips and rotator cuff so I know how that hurts (in a missing way). Biking was a great joy but now replaced by walking.

Mind you, Phuket is no place to ride a bike. Crazy kids out of school on their honda's running any and everyone down. You need an armoured car there.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

I'd rather confess to the devil.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:45 pm

You sold your bike because you couldn’t work on it?
Ok.

I’ve no ills. Yet.
Pisshead
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Pisshead »

thai girls tell me i have big anaconda.

if that is a condition.....
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

TOG wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:48 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:45 pm I lost my right little finger back in 1984,
still living

Selling the motor bike is a loss. I no longer ride due to the hips and rotator cuff so I know how that hurts (in a missing way). Biking was a great joy but now replaced by walking.

Mind you, Phuket is no place to ride a bike. Crazy kids out of school on their honda's running any and everyone down. You need an armoured car there.
I've been riding a motorcycle here since 1984, never had an accident.
as long as u understand what the rules are ( not talking about the laws) all is fine
I think its a great joy to do the road along the west side of the island up to the airport
I still bicycle, swim, walk everyday as well
You sold your bike because you couldn’t work on it?
Ok.
Old triumphs Always need working on :-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Pisshead wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:34 pm thai girls tell me i have big anaconda.

I think you mean imagination and wishful thinking.

It would be good if this was kept as a serious thread rather than a thread for the mentally challenged.

When your body starts to break down due to age, wear and tear it no longer becomes a humorous subject.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Pisshead wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:34 pm thai girls tell me i have big anaconda.

HAVING a big Ananconda is not an issue, BOASTING about it is a serious mental problem.
In case you didnt know already Thai girls tell everyone they got a a big anaconda until after they get paid, then they go tell their girlfriends ur an easy customer cos you got a wiener :-)
Thats why its called lieland
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

not due to old age, but past few years started suffering with CTE from the long term effects of boxing/kickboxing, coming up to 26 years in the sport now, taken its toll
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic