Kiwi Man EUAN MANCER​ Hit by Motorbike in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kiwi Man EUAN MANCER​ Hit by Motorbike in Siem Reap

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Siem Reap, Cambodia News: On April 02, 2019, the Siem Reap traffic police reported that a 51-year-old man from New Zealand, EUAN MANCER, was seriously injured after getting hit by a big motorbike on April 01, at 09:30 am, near Wat Prumaroth bridge, in Siem Reap.

The victim was injured on the back of his head, and also suffered from cracked ribs, after being hit by a large motorbike, which was driven by a Cambodian man who was not paying due care and attention while driving.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: Kiwi Man EUAN MANCER​ Hit by Motorbike in Siem Reap

Post by Queef »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:06 pm
[...] after being hit by a large motorbike, which was driven by a Cambodian man who was not paying due care and attention while driving.
You don't say
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Queef wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:19 pm
[...] after being hit by a large motorbike, which was driven by a Cambodian man who was not paying due care and attention while driving.
You don't say
The group of foreigners riding dirt bikes in Temple Town are just as bad. especially after a few hours at the Laundry Bar.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

hanno wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:10 pm
You don't say
The group of foreigners riding dirt bikes in Temple Town are just as bad. especially after a few hours at the Laundry Bar.
Never heard of them. I'm sure they're just as bad. As long as they don't start a gofundme page when they fuck themselves up or need to get outta jail for seriously hurting someone, I'm ok with them being careless (I'm assuming they do not wear helmets?)

The caption though "Cambodian man driving without paying due care and attention". Isn't that how every single local drives though?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Queef wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 pm
hanno wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:10 pm
You don't say
Never heard of them. I'm sure they're just as bad. As long as they don't start a gofundme page when they fuck themselves up or need to get outta jail for seriously hurting someone, I'm ok with them being careless (I'm assuming they do not wear helmets?)

The caption though "Cambodian man driving without paying due care and attention". Isn't that how every single local drives though?
True, but I have seen pretty bad riding/driving by foreigners.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Image
That's a drastic approach to clip ons.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »