A Non Racist Observation

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: A Non Racist Observation

Post by TOG »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:12 am Would you have married your Asian wife if she were two shades darker? Or was it her off white complexion that attracted you to here. Not being racist of course but eggshell is acceptable for a wife but mocha would be beneath you? Do your mates in the National Front know she is Asian?

My non-judgemental observation is that you are a racist. Please don t take offence, I clearly stated non-judgemental observation so it is not a put down.
To put a stupid post to bed.....

My first wife was Burmese and had very dark skin. The best man at my wedding was a Bajan. I could not give a fig what colour skin anyone has.

However, you seem to have a fixation with it so can we all assume that your are a racist?
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

You can assume whatever you want. I simply made a Non Judgemental Observation. I am glad you were able to move up your race scale for a lighter model, I am sure it is very important to you to surrounded by people as close to your skin colour as possible without actually having the cache or status that you have. You must be very proud of her fair complexion and feel she is almost your equal. Again I state Non Judgemental Observation, so you can not be offended by this post
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

side wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:37 am
"Classic example of hypocrites and bigots who did not bother to look deeper at what was meant."

What was meant was that you're horrified (or similar adjective displaying shock and dismay) at walking into a shop full of people not of your colour skin despite you clearly being in your own country, which your thread subliminally implies should really be a lot more white. White, brown etc, that's race. If the entire shop were full of white people, you wouldn't have started this thread.

Hypocrites and bigots eh.
This. The OP applying an unwritten rule that since this is Britain *every* shop in every area should have at least X% (the real X-Factor, LOL) white pure Caucasian Brits in it. And he doesn't even have the awareness that he's done that.

At the core of the definition of what a racist is lies that uncomfortable feeling a person gets when confronted with people who are of a different race, which then gives way to rejection.

Sadly, he didn't answer my serious questions but in the end the post said more about him than anything else. As for the "my first wife was quite dark..." response, we now live in the age where those caught filming saying the most racist things, claim later to not be a racist after the clip has gone viral and where personal behavior is often in outright conflict with strongly held beliefs.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

Josh_76 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm This. The OP applying an unwritten rule that since this is Britain *every* shop in every area should have at least X% (the real X-Factor, LOL) white pure Caucasian Brits in it. And he doesn't even have the awareness that he's done that.

At the core of the definition of what a racist is lies that uncomfortable feeling a person gets when confronted with people who are of a different race, which then gives way to rejection.

Sadly, he didn't answer my serious questions but in the end the post said more about him than anything else. As for the "my first wife was quite dark..." response, we now live in the age where those caught filming saying the most racist things, claim later to not be a racist after the clip has gone viral and where personal behavior is often in outright conflict with strongly held beliefs.
I have never read a more ignorantly penned response than this one. Typical of the faceless keyboard warrior trolls who trawl through posts trying to find the slightest excuse for them to trot out their garbage in the hope of looking intelligent.

Sorry my fearless keyboard friend, you are simply another troll who has nothing to offer and does not take the time to understand the original post......End of.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

TOG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm Sorry my fearless keyboard friend, you are simply another troll who has nothing to offer and does not take the time to understand the original post......End of.
It seems like you feel everyone has misunderstood your post. With that in mind perhaps it was just poorly worded. Would you like to clarify what your point is/was?
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

You may find some kindred spirits here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stormfront_(website)

Charlie
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

TOG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm
Josh_76 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:56 pm This. The OP applying an unwritten rule that since this is Britain *every* shop in every area should have at least X% (the real X-Factor, LOL) white pure Caucasian Brits in it. And he doesn't even have the awareness that he's done that.

I have never read a more ignorantly penned response than this one. Typical of the faceless keyboard warrior trolls who trawl through posts trying to find the slightest excuse for them to trot out their garbage in the hope of looking intelligent.

Sorry my fearless keyboard friend, you are simply another troll who has nothing to offer and does not take the time to understand the original post......End of.
Something tells me, the superlative you so graciously assigned to me will soon be yanked and awarded to someone else (if you continue to post such un-reflected comments dripping in bigotry. Name calling and putting everyone down that challenges you is all you can offer while you refuse to consider another person's input on your provocative post. I expected nothing else.
Josh_76
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Josh_76 »

Bubble T wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:42 pm
TOG wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:14 pm Sorry my fearless keyboard friend, you are simply another troll who has nothing to offer and does not take the time to understand the original post......End of.
It seems like you feel everyone has misunderstood your post. With that in mind perhaps it was just poorly worded. Would you like to clarify what your point is/was?
TOG's quite a puzzling poster., isn't he? He's had plenty of opportunity to explain himself and clarify things but refuses to do so, just offering up token excuses for the "racist" label, which he was clearly concerned about from the start or he'd never have included it in the title. He clearly isn't doing himself a favor in this thread.

Another poster repeatedly links him to neo-Nazi groups and he just lets that go. I ask some honest questions and expand on a point another poster has already made and I get the full name-calling put down. Not that it's a big deal, it's just very weird.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic