White's to become minority.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Chamboy
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: White's to become minority.

Post by Chamboy »

Yep according to some if you speak Khmer with an Aussie accent you will be respected throughout the kingdom.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Take a pinch of white man
Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of red Indian boy
Oh like a Curly Latin kinkies
Oh Lordy, Lordy, mixed with [deleted], yeah
You know you lump it all together
And you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know
What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score
Rabbis and the friars
Vishnus and the gurus
We got the Beatles or the Sun God
Well it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
And be thankful little Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
We should all get together in a lovin machine
I think I'll call up the queen
It' s only fair that she knows, you know, you know
What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough enough enough to take
The world and all its got And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score
Songwriters: Roger Frederick Cook / Roger John Reginald Greenaway
Melting Pot lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

An old song from the 60s by Blue Mink, it used to make my dad angry so that was alright by me

Charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Charlie
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I strongly believe that there was a time in both Canada and the USA in the past when whites were a minority. I wasn t there when it happened nor will I be there when it happens again. I am a minority in the country I live by choice, I do not fear people of other races. I pity racists, xenophobes and those that try to put the toothpaste back in the tube. Non Hispanic whites have been a minority in NYC for more than a decade and us Jews have been in a minority in America for as long as there have been Jews.

I also believe the thread offers very little to the forum as did a recent thread of an Englishman that is married to a "fair skinned Asian" that observed that the country he left now has areas where people of colour live as a majority. I believe that most of the members of this forum have attachments to people of a different colour and likely is a poor place to race bait.
JerryCan
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by JerryCan »

Faith J. Goldy... :facepalm: This bimbo ran for mayor of Toronto with the only accolades to her name being a so called journalist with "stellar" accomplices like Lauren Southern and Gavin McInnes for a tabloid style youtube channel.

That being said, I don't mind if whites become the minority, what I mainly care about is if worth their weight in salt Christians becoming the minority (if they haven't already).
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

JerryCan wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:32 pm Faith J. Goldy... :facepalm: This bimbo ran for mayor of Toronto with the only accolades to her name being a so called journalist with "stellar" accomplices like Lauren Southern and Gavin McInnes for a tabloid style youtube channel.

That being said, I don't mind if whites become the minority, what I mainly care about is if worth their weight in salt Christians becoming the minority (if they haven't already).
Yeah. Top bloke.
Faith Goldy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Faith Julia Goldy (born June 8, 1989),[1] also known as Faith Goldy-Bazos,[2] is a Canadian political commentator.[3] Goldy's views have been described as far-right or alt-right[a] and white nationalist.[4] She wrote and reported for The Rebel Media, including live coverage of events surrounding the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.[5][6][7] Her contract was terminated in 2017 after she appeared in an interview on The Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi website.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

RickyBobby wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:13 pm
Although the video was parody, it did not give the right solution, which is more f*cking.
Same thing is happening in Japan, men opting out of sex, so it may not be a race problem, rather one of social organization.
I escaped the hell hole of sexual politics in the West a long time ago.
The constant drum beat of making white men feel like sh*t is taking its toll.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

we used to say that women were all pink on the inside..
I noticed your stats did not include Russia and Poland..
who cares..? it is their moral character that matters..
I am a Deplorable Trump supporter who always preferred women who were Not white...
I see more pro white in Asia than in the west.
they all want white skin..
the models and actors are all white skinned..
they use creams and treatments to be lighter.
just like blacks in the USA... they have their own caste system depending on skin tone..
ever hear of a high yellow? high yella actually..
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Arguably, Europe, Britain, US, Canada and Australia et al have succumbed to what the Ruskies would say...western decadence.. ie we have become quite precious and selfish about our lifestyles.. It is symptomatic of older, mature, western economies incl. Japan. Having extra babies is a cost..both financially and psychologically to our lifestyles.

Western women now think 'fook off' to the traditional notion they need a man to be a provider. So, young women hold off until their 30s to have a kid when they are established in their career, have a house and have traveled before considering marriage and the biological clock kicks in to have a baby. And then it's only one or two.

And the men are also arguably like that to the extent they want a certain lifestyle before they settle down to 'family' aspirations.

And many/most don't need/rely on offspring to take care of them when they get old.. unlike a lot of Asia.

It is perhaps no surprise then that the richest per capita countries are still, largely white European/Western countries. BTW maybe that puts some perspective on the PRC invaders as they feature at 70+ on the list here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... per_capita

And there are many jobs in the west that whites won't do..so many of these go to migrants.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:40 pm And there are many jobs in the west that whites won't do..so many of these go to migrants.
Won't do . . . for such low pay
Which is low, because immigrants are accustomed to far less, and willing to take up those offers
If remuneration were more equal globally, this issue would be reduced

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic