Korean minivan with Mercedes badges

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Korean minivan with Mercedes badges

Post by Kammekor »

explorer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:55 pm The Korean minivan with Mercedes badges has done just over 170,000 km.
And we all know the clocks of second hand cars here can be trusted.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Kammekor wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:59 pm
explorer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:55 pm The Korean minivan with Mercedes badges has done just over 170,000 km.
And we all know the clocks of second hand cars here can be trusted.
Not just Cambodia and Korea, it is the same in many countries.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Queef wrote:I told my gf that her "fancy" $35k Lexus is actually worth less than $7k. She wasn't happy. She told me I looked down on her. I reminded her that I use PassApp. She felt superior. No more hard feelings.
Why do you continue to bait your better half? She’s going to have less love for your someday, maybe soon! Then you’ll have even more to hate about Cambodia.

Prices in Cambodia have no semblances to prices in the West.

And how do the cars with automatic safety features fare in Cambodia? Aka lane drift prevention, minimum safe distance to auto braking, etc. All cars here lane drift, motos and other vehicles cut in front and behind all the time. Or do these cars become a glorified brick on four wheels in the KOW?
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:43 am
Queef wrote:I told my gf that her "fancy" $35k Lexus is actually worth less than $7k. She wasn't happy. She told me I looked down on her. I reminded her that I use PassApp. She felt superior. No more hard feelings.
Why do you continue to bait your better half? She’s going to have less love for your someday, maybe soon! Then you’ll have even more to hate about Cambodia.

Prices in Cambodia have no semblances to prices in the West.

And how do the cars with automatic safety features fare in Cambodia? Aka lane drift prevention, minimum safe distance to auto braking, etc. All cars here lane drift, motos and other vehicles cut in front and behind all the time. Or do these cars become a glorified brick on four wheels in the KOW?
I'm not baiting my "better half", I'm trynna do what Morpheus did to Neo. It won't work though. She's happy in the matrix.
Quit that "better half" thing btw. She's just a girl I met last year. I prolly won't know her next year. Im not gonna wife her up. Im not here to play Captain save-a-hoe. Tbh, Im pretty damn sure she is in love with my paycheck, the company cars, and the fact that I'm under 35 and not a backpacker/ TEFLER. Don't get it twisted. Money and saving face come first in this country.

Prices in Cambodia are inflated for absolutely no reason. "They" know their people won't ever question anything, and therefore can sell a previously totaled car for 20 times the price (magical import tax). Sheeples....

We have a fleet of 2018 Wildtracks at my job (from Thailand). All the features work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic