If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Username Taken »

kiwiincambodia wrote:For the mods of CEO and K440.....

Let's settle this the gentleman's way.

Are you proposing a drinkoff?

:beer2:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Nah... No one from either forum could keep up with me.

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the great cambodian forum war of 2014, LOL.

while some may criticize the general for the mutiny, the time was ripe.

the former captain at the other place was smart to jump ship with his treasure chest when the guns here were unmasked.

remember, all is fair in love and war.

quite ironic that this popular thread was started by the owner of khmer440.com, yet the reciprocal title was quickly locked on his forum.

highly entertaining all this schoolgirl action.

just what one expects from bean counters.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Username Taken wrote:Are you proposing a drinkoff?
Given the players, a flappy bitchy slappy sort of standoff is more likely, with lots of high-pitched screeching. Imagine the moisturiser they'd need for all those slap marks.

Mind you, they wouldn't get too enthusiastic as they'd still be holding beers in one hand.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Still they won't delete my account, just ban me.

Edited by digg3r.
Last edited by Digg3r on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

MoodyMonkey wrote:

Why should he reactivate your account?

Before you left K440 you used your account to send messages to loads of us over there asking us to come over to your site, and also offered free advertising for our businesses, and also did the same to paying advertisers on their site. Using your membership privilege to undermine and sabotage their site, while still claiming to be friends with the owners? You really are a sweet guy.
Dear Moody...

Again, I think you're not remembering everything...

First, I never said he had to activate it, but after promising to do it several times and then breaking a promise is what i think is uncalled for.

And no, we weren't friends when I sent private invites to hundreds. He had already banned me and said we couldn't be friends.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any loyalty to someone who blocks me off their site and says we can't be friends.

I had no shame in inviting people on over, and made that very public.

And yes, I ONLY offered advertising to people I know and did NOT approach their paid advertisers. Again, you must have forgotten where it was already decided by them that it was some dude named Richard (not Phuket) that was doing it.

I also think you might still be a little upset with the fact that I (an English teacher) was giving you (a business owner) financial advice. I was one of the first ones that pointed out how ludicrous your offer to sell something like 30% of your fantasy business for something like $60,000. You took my advice pretty hard and then later came around and said you fully agreed with me.

Maybe that was a big blow to your ego. I don't have one so thinks like that don't bother me. I gave you sound advice and you should be thankful.

So, believe some false story you have in your head, but it's not true.

Get your "facts" straight before assuming that you're standing up for the "good guys."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Soi Dog wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:... and since my posting on this site seems to have created the wrong impression with some anti-Khmer440 diehards, I will stop.
Your choice. Way to go out like a little dramaqueen. :thumb: All that's missing is your demand to delete your account.

Don't worry. We understand your frustration over not being able to control comments you don't like on here.
LoL. I've been trying to get Gavin over as I kind of feel like he's just hanging on to a sinking ship even though it sank a while ago.

The Khmer440 that many of us joined and used to love is no more. Gavin should realize that. He's always feuding with Scobienz on there and he can't enjoy that very much.

Change is hard for some people. I fear he'll be left behind trying his best to save K440 in vain.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Anyways, I hope more people see the real Khmer440 and the dark powers that control it.

I love how they allow a thread about CEO to be started, they wait in hope that it will be negative about CEO, and when it doesn't make us look bad, they LOCK it (for the second time, LoL).

That's pretty low.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Wasn't that EXACTLY what happened to the CEO thread when KiR was in charge? And I mean EXACTLY.

It was created, then locked. Then they unlocked it and were hoping it would be a bad thing for CEO. Instead, almost all the comments were great! It was a VERY active and viewed thread! KiR was furious and locked it, LoL.

This is EXACTLY what happened yesterday with the CEO thread. The same dark powers are at work over there, and that's exactly what I've been saying.

So no, I'm not just saying this to hurt K440, I'm saying this because I'm starting to see the EXACT same things happening over there that I saw under the leadership of KiR.

And contrary to what Moody seems to think, I left Khmer440 NOT because of the way KiR treated ME, but because of the way I saw him treat OTHERS.

I'm starting to see the same things start to happen under the new ownership.

Khmer440 gives their members no freedom at all. How funny is it that they allow a thread about Steve Moorish be started, Vlad and Scobienz come to Steve's rescue and give him a character reference, LoL, and almost all of K440 tells them both to fuck off (except Moody, how shocking, LoL).

So, show me a website where the owners are saying Steve is a nice guy and deleting bad things about him and I'll show a website that is NOT Khmer440! ! !

The smartest thing KiR ever did was sell his sinking ship. :good:

Anyways, I can't get over how funny it is that they allowed a thread about CEO to start, then when people start discussing it in a positive way they unanimously decide to lock it, LoL. K440 at it's best.

:thumb:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

MoodyMonkey wrote: Garry. The difference is that in a month the CEO thread over there will be buried, but over here......
How prescient your prediction was. Of course that latest CEO thread you mentioned will be buried in a month, because they locked it after 2 days...just like all the other previous threads on this subject.

The poor K440 mod squad prayed that their latest thread would fade away without interest or commentary. Vagin Mac posted very early on ( after existing for 1.5 hours) being how proud he was that thread had "a total lack of interest". :ROFL:

It was locked because it was becoming an advertisement for CEO? Had all the comments been anti-CEO, they would gladly had left that thread open.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Drifter wrote:
i give it 6 months before they give up and sell it for a 6-pack of Anchor.
Overpriced. Image
Francis wrote:
Sometimes they are quicker and more creative than we are, aren't they :ROFL2:
How dare you say that! ! We might have to lock this thread now! ! ! !

And to all you Khmer440 die-hard fans (that are reading this, LoL):

I too used to love Khmer440. But it has changed and might possibly be in worse hands than before. Yes, I'm obviously biased, but you can decide if you think I'm right or wrong. Remember, even biased people are often right.

Khmer440 is in bad hands. You've seen the damage KiR could do to people with the power of owning the site and abusing it, and I'm saying that I think Scobienz will likely do the same.

CEO has a shit load of Khmer440 regulars over here and we've also attracted many new people as well!

The Dragon and I are the owners but we have no hidden agendas and go out of our ways to be fair and run things properly.

We don't let our egos get involved and ALWAYS listen to our fellow members.

As a member, you're always protected from being outed in any way and we encourage you to let us know if you think something's inappropriate, and we always welcome feedback.

Scobienz has gone out of his way to give info about poster's emails, encouraged others to out Telesales and even posted private PM's from Vlad in order to humiliate him too.

Probably a few things I've forgotten too.

So yes, you might not think any of that is a big deal, but many of us take privacy and stuff VERY seriously.

We have good reputations because we're honestly nice guys! Yeah, we ain't saints, but we're definitely not assholes! You're more than welcome to sign-up and join in! We are a very welcoming bunch! You're also under protection from any attacks for your first 30 posts or something, I forget exactly because we don't have to use it much because most of us are easy going.

So, don't let K440 make you feel bad for signing up, many post back and forth! !

Khmer440 as everyone knew it is dead.

Don't be scared to move on! ImageImage

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic