Looking for work opportunities in Cambodia

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
WilliamGrace
Tourist
Canada

Looking for work opportunities in Cambodia

Post by WilliamGrace »

I have worked in Mongolia as a teacher, I have my TESOL. I am looking for any opportunity. I have 30 years of experience in IT at all levels including my running my own business.
I can do consulting, assistant, anything you like. I would like the opportunity to prove to you that I can help your business or investment.
I have both UK and Canadian passports both valid and legal and I will pass any security check you wish to do on me.
I am semi-retired, I have a great deal of experience from working in various places around the world.

I can relocate on my own funds, set myself up, I just would like to have something to do.

Assistance with legal documents visas, would be appreciated.
Looking to move to Cambodia
WilliamGrace
Tourist
Canada

Re: Looking for opportunities

Post by WilliamGrace »

What is the easiest way to move to Cambodia? Come for a holiday and look for work locally right away or is it possible to find work then move?
Looking to move to Cambodia
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Looking for work opportunities in Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

A new OP with a sincere quest for information and no deluge of sarcasm from CEO members. You are a fine gentleman Mr. Bingham.

Good luck to OP. If you search past subject lines in CEO you will find answers, just be careful which ones you follow. Best wishes.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

WilliamGrace wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:51 pm What is the easiest way to move to Cambodia? Come for a holiday and look for work locally right away or is it possible to find work then move?
Easiest way?
just book a flight, enter on a VOA E visa ( $35) an extend it for 6 months while u look for work.
DONT sell up back home

Cambodia is NOT for everyone

With ur experience, i'd be looking at finding a company back home willing to allow you to work remotely.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Re: Looking for work opportunities in Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Just come for a visit and a wee holiday and kick a few tyres. See how you like it and scope it out.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic