If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by General Mackevili »

MoodyMonkey wrote:
I followed the post from start to finish. I don't need you to explain it to me through your own obvious bias.

Scobienz is bad news? That's kind of funny. It's almost like you have just shifted your attacks based on who owns the site rather than his actual character. It wasn't that long ago you were writing here that you were considering him as a mod for your site.
LoL, you think we actually considered making Scobienz a mod here? Please quote me on that.

Maybe you're confusing real events with the Hitler Spoof that OD made. Making him a mod was so laughable that it was the punchline in the video, LoL!

Seems you might need me to explain it to you after all.

And yes, I did use to call him a friend and I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt as to whether he could turn K440 around or not. That doubt is gone.

Since then he's really shown a different side.

Something recent that showed me how he operates is this....

He had recently "promised" to reactivate my Cambod account several times. He never got around to it, but kept saying he would. No biggie.

I finally cornered him and asked when can I really expect him to do it. He gave me the runaround, then said he wouldn't do because he didn't trust me, LoL. He claims he thinks I'll send PM's or flame people. Weak excuse, as he can disable PM's if he really wanted and he couldn't possibly think I thought i could go on there and flame people, does he?

He's just on a power trip and wanted me to be nice and beg. I told him to fuck off.

He then went and made a very inappropriate jab on K440 on me that I had to get another admin to delete.

So yeah, I think he's very bad news for a forum.

I probably should have written him off when he threw a temper tantrum here and asked us to deactivate his account, while he refuses to do the same for his members that ask the same thing of him.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Cam Nivag wrote:It's pretty clear to me that if Gavinmac had bought Khmer440, General Mackevili would be posting over here in multiple threads that Gavinmac is the worst person on earth and that everything he has ever done or written was wrong.
LoL, if you by Khmer440, Gavin, I'll praise you until you start doing things I think are fucked up.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

General Mackevili wrote: Since then he's really shown a different side.

Something recent that showed me how he operates is this....

He had recently "promised" to reactivate my Cambod account several times. He never got around to it, but kept saying he would. No biggie.

I finally cornered him and asked when can I really expect him to do it. He gave me the runaround, then said he wouldn't do because he didn't trust me, LoL. He claims he thinks I'll send PM's or flame people. Weak excuse, as he can disable PM's if he really wanted and he couldn't possibly think I thought i could go on there and flame people, does he?

He's just on a power trip and wanted me to be nice and beg. I told him to fuck off.
You already have an active General Mackevili account over there though. You're upset he won't give you two accounts? Is Saudi Arabia that boring?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Cam Nivag wrote:
You already have an active General Mackevili account over there though. You're upset he won't give you two accounts? Is Saudi Arabia that boring?
LoL, you have it backwards.

I set that account up BECAUSE he hadn't activated my Cambod account yet.

Do you not think PlayBoy would be rather bothered if we didn't allow him to use his username here?

Again, it was Scobienz making a promise to do it, then flat out refusing and wanting me to beg nicely.

Power trip.

I don't need friends like that.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Wow, such an honest and lengthy response from Gen M. I heard there's sand storm coming in the Arab desert :D
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

General Mackevili wrote: Do you not think PlayBoy would be rather bothered if we didn't allow him to use his username here?
No, I don't think he would be bothered by it at all. If you haven't noticed yet, nobody other than you obsesses over such trivial shit all day every day.

Can't you just entertain us with stories about trying to pick up Saudi chicks?
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

They say they pride themselves on not discussing CEO over there, since they allegedly don't care or have nothing to say about CEO, but they keep coming on here to comment. Plus, some apparently heated posts have been deleted there by Scooooobeeeenz. Of course that thread is not going to thrive if they delete any interesting posts. Had their original CEO thread never been locked, it would be a well over a hundred pages long by now.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Soi Dog wrote:They say they pride themselves on not discussing CEO over there, since they allegedly don't care or have nothing to say about CEO, but they keep coming on here to comment. Plus, some apparently heated posts have been deleted there by Scooooobeeeenz. Of course that thread is not going to thrive if they delete any interesting posts. Had their original CEO thread never been locked, it would be a well over a hundred pages long by now.
I totally agree, as a member of both forums, I do chuckle at the number of the K440 cabal who seem to feel the need to constantly patrol CEO looking for any and every opportunity to extol the virtues of K440 and castigate anyone who dares promote anything that is not the party line.

If they put half the effort into rebuilding the other site, I am sure Scoobies would be more impressed.

It is, maybe, time to make your way out of the playground, grow a pair and move on.

I have met many in the real world and sometimes, I really find it hard to pair the person I met with their on-line pratona.

Then there are the 'Keyboard Warriors' in the real world, often drawn to working with numbers or tying papers in neat ribbons, roles that don't require interaction, face to face with real people. Maybe to many memories of pain inflicted by the school bully are still too strong. One day you knew you would be securing papers with his name on, within neat red ribbons. Who is laughing now ?

General is not perfect, but he has come along way from the viper tongued Cambod. Of course, some wish to push him back there but here he has genuine on-line friends, he does not need to return to his old ways. He and the Dragon are building something new and refreshing here, so why not take a leaf out of their book, rinse the bitterness from your mouth and contribute in a positive way.

:bow:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

looks like the morrish bully tactics work a treat there now.

the delete key must be worn out on scobie's keyboard.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

frank lee bent wrote:looks like the morrish bully tactics work a treat there now.

the delete key must be worn out on scobie's keyboard.
Its not been deleted, or suppressed but just moved to a secure mod only viewing area. Anyone and everyone is welcome to view, read and comment on it, oh just as long as you're a mod that is.

Seems like KiR MK2 is showing his true colours now.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic